ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car - Nismo content.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Thing would be epic all year round Jamie. Love it.

Sam that sounds very cool. I'd love to see how it's all layered and how it works.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
The factory was amazing when I went up, not somewhere I'd want to work! The chaps up there are like machines. I've got a few photos on my phone from the tour, I'll pop em up at some stage.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I drove the one with the auto box and 4WD. It was lovely tbh. Everything I don't love in a car:
Small turbo engine
Auto box
Heavy (1800kg I read)
Electric steering.

But... I loved it. 22k list price too, which seems more than decent.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
I drove the one with the auto box and 4WD. It was lovely tbh. Everything I don't love in a car:
Small turbo engine
Auto box
Heavy (1800kg I read)

1800kg?!
The manual 2wd nismo was lighter than Clio EDC when weighed on a group test

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I doubt it's 1800. Range rovers are just shy of 2 tonnes and they are a lot bigger/heavier than a juke. Lol

1430kg according to parkers.

PH2 Flamer
Nice choice, I could see myself owning one!
Recently got my new daily hack too through work. Massive spec on it.

y9ugytet.jpg

5ysyqagu.jpg

2u9arabu.jpg

yvybype9.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
The paceman and countryman are decent drives and similar to the Juke but I just couldn't get on with them. Much prefered the Juke.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Evo weighed one and it was less than the Clio 200T. LOL

They're quirky, I can't not like them.

Exactly, very similar to the Ignis in most ways!

I think I've seen one of these and it looked awesome.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
How's it running J? Seen 2 Black ones local to me, so imposing and awesome in the flesh.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
How's it running J? Seen 2 Black ones local to me, so imposing and awesome in the flesh.

Not one issue with it (well someone hit the rear in a car park and dented the bumper but I sorted that with a bit I heat)

Done just under 3k miles avg MPG is about 32. Around town 27 and on a run low 40's.

It's quick enough, and seems to attract Mini Paceman drivers wanting to race which I really don't understand.

Seems well bolted together, it's not developed any creaks or rattles even hammering over speed bumps on a daily basis.

Interior is plush whilst still being practical, my only (minor) dislike inside is the the dash plastics are typically Jap. The High Gloss painted plastics are a bit of a pain in bright sunlight as they can reflect on the windscreen (same as all cars with high gloss interior).

Gearbox is nice (god knows why the RS200T did t have a 6 speed manual) will quite happily sit on cruise at 30mph in 6th.

Sport mode is 'interesting' to get used to, it shifts the power right down the rev range and holds the revs up during gear changes, it's plenty quick enough and handles well enough to hold its own (only things I've pushed against are a Merc C200, 2.0 Z3 and an Audi A5 that seemed to want to check out the Jukes Boot Space).

Get it on a twisty road and whilst it's no Clio ;) it goes well with gearing to a bit of lift off oversteer.

All in all if I was after a 'family' type car that's good for a bit of fun I'd be buying a Nismo.... Certainly would be buying one over the RS200T with same engine, more practical space wise and it's not confused, it's a Crossover with some nice styling and a decent engine rather than a family Hatch trying to be a 'Hot Hatch'.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks mate. My Brother was looking for a 4wd one and i'm considering a lease next year. I really don't want another monthly payment atm.

Just an awesome vehicle.