ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 200 Written Off

Alibi Blue 200
Thought i might as well post my crash on here and join the club of the recent spate that have appeared recently.

To cut a long story short, car in front stopped suddenly, causing me to as well. 4x4 hit the back of me fairly hard and sandwiched me between it and a big people carrier.

frontyga.jpg

backri.jpg

DB.

BMW 440i
Ouch! gutted for you mate.

Does this mean you need to claim for hitting someone? :(

Alibi Blue 200
No, but to be fair to the 4x4 driver the road was damn slippery. I only just stopped in time and that was with a massive gap!

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Fookin hell mate. You ok? That looks pretty major. WTF did car in front stop sharpish for? Must have been a proper emergency stop.

Bet gutted doesn't come close....:dapprove:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Unlucky....... Easy spin on this-- you were hit from behind & hit the person infront Thats clearly what you should be saying-

Gap insurance FTW-

You shouldnt be out of pocket....

S

Alibi Blue 200
The insurance has a clause like for like, so should just get a new car. Although i did take gap insurance out as well

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Should be pretty clear cut, you stopped in time and the person behind didn't.

Wasn't driving to the conditions if it was wet.

Alibi Blue 200
Fookin hell mate. You ok? That looks pretty major. WTF did car in front stop sharpish for? Must have been a proper emergency stop.

Bet gutted doesn't come close....:dapprove:

Hitting the car in front of him, heh there was 5 cars in total in the crash!

Iam ok, just the usual whiplash

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
The insurance has a clause like for like, so should just get a new car. Although i did take gap insurance out as well

Yep - Pain in the arse in the interim- however you will get a new car-

Sneak speedlines in on the spec sheet.......

S

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I shouldn't but I laughed! That is proper proper fcuked!

(I know its unfortunate, and I know you'll be hurt/upset etc, but i'm laughing at how fcuked the car is! NOT YOUR SITUATION! looks a mess!)

At least you're ok mate. Cars can be replaced.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Hitting the car in front of him, heh there was 5 cars in total in the crash!

Iam ok, just the usual whiplash
Compo for said whiplash!
Maybe if the 4X4 wasn't 2 ton plus of armageddon it might have been able to stop in time?

An improvement on the front end if anything ;)

Hope you get it all sorted soon mate whatever you decide to do.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Good thing you're ok! That's utterly mashed ffs. How fast was the plonker behind going??

kinda makes my feel sick :( Doesnt look good mate, really unlucky, hope you get it sorted!

Front bumber seems good though?!?! lmao

Da

Less
Airbags wouldn't deploy as he was stationary.

Gutted! Least you're ok!

How old was the car?

Alibi Blue 200
It was a 60 road, i am not certain how fast they were going. What annoyed me the most is my air bag didn't go off so i head butted the steering wheel lol.

At the end of the day i didn't see the point of getting angry, accidents happen and i am just glad that everyone was ok.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Ouch mate! Sorry to see this dude, shame a 200 is off the road :(

If u wanna sell them wheels and interior trims, dash strips, air vent surrounds and centre dash bits I will buy them, make some money off a bad accident ftw just PM me if u want

Lynden