ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nearly commited to murder today

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
After washing my other half's car today, im driving home my usual way (1.30pm) in the vee and i noticed a lad on the pathway to my left standing funny with his arm in the air kinda thing, next thing i know he's lobbed a stone at my car
censored.gif
censored.gif
censored.gif

I couldn't believe it, i slammed the anchors on & tooted the lil ****s, they both ran sh1t scared. (10/11 yr olds) so i turn around quicker than superman, spot one of the them & pull over.

I kinda laid into him abit, askin why the hell would you do that to peoples cars? He said it wasn't me it was my mate. So i got an address out of him & went to see the parents. His mum seemed very apologetic & got the lad in from outside & made him come & find me to say sorry.

He was sh1t scared too, but why the feck do that? I would have called the police, but as it was i was very lucky it hit the passenger window & only slightly chipped it. I thought i was a brick by the sounds of it
mad.gif

No bloody respect these days, that really put me in stress mode for the rest of today.

:mad:

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
f**king hell.....
This is the second thread I've seen of this recently.

Well done for not battering the little s***s, I would have been very tempted.
At least it didn't hit the paintwork...

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I know, i cant believe it didnt damage her. So lucky, also cant believe i didnt pull the little sh1ts legs off!

Clown Car
Some years ago i was out on roadtest in a brand new 8 wheel tipper, a group of kids were walking along the pavement towards me, one of them had his arm behind his back, when i got closer he pulled out half a house brick and threw it at the windscreen, luckily the brick hit the lower corner of the screen and did not do any damage, i pulled over and was going to go after them, but thought better of it as the area was pretty rough and i bet the parents could not give a sh*t either.

A place we deliver to in Bradford is like running the gauntlet, the little sh*ts see a HGV coming down the road and start pelting it with eggs, one of the guys had his window down and got hit straight in the face with an egg, good job he never caught the little sh*t as he was going to give him a good kicking.

Been there before. Chased the little scrote with a dustbin.

He did try to kick a jack from under the car after the initial rock incident so I had a justified reason. Didn't catch the blighter, but he didn't come back.

Fabia VRS
f**k me! tbh you did the right thing. hope the lil s**t learns his lesson. hope the vee's ok !

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
With a car like that I'd be expecting the parents to stump up for a new window tbh

big boost cup
i dont think i would of kept my cool but would of probably regretted it. im glad i live in the middle of nowhere and lack of little scrotes now

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
That picture is classic - Israel V Palestine = Kids flattened lol.

I would of personally smacked the Father of the child in the mush - oh wait - he's done a bunk and AWOL from the CSA.... The slapper useless mother it is then!

WALLOP!

Black 172 PH2
That picture is classic - Israel V Palestine = Kids flattened lol.

I would of personally smacked the Father of the child in the mush - oh wait - he's done a bunk and AWOL from the CSA.... The slapper useless mother it is then!

WALLOP!

The Isreal V Palestine pic makes me laugh every time, but it really shouldn't lol.

Anyway, i don't understand some kids. The Clio V6 is the kind of car i would of drooled over as a kid (and as an adult now). Why throw stones at it?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
lol at the pics, quality! I felt really bad after for shouting at his mate, i made him cry! The lads were only little though, made me sad, but do that to some one less forgiving & they won't know whats hit them.

lol at the pics, quality! I felt really bad after for shouting at his mate, i made him cry! The lads were only little though, made me sad, but do that to some one less forgiving & they won't know whats hit them.

Don't feel sorry for them.

t***s like that need to learn not to damage other people's property

MCS R56
I was caught doing this when I was youing. The guy took us home and threatened my Mum to pay loss of earnings. He was told to f**k off and I was pummelled and grounded.

f**king stupid but it was never about damaging peoples' property, it was about the thrill of getting caught. Kids will always do stuff like this and I've now been on the other end of it - karma?

Had something like this not all that long ago. Was driving through a residential area, family on the pavement to my right, looked like parents, grand parents and couple of kids, next thing I know big stick (mid branch sized jobby) smacked my windscreen. One of the little s***s had chucked it into the street. I was so shocked. Didnt stop but wish I had as none of them seemed to give a s**t.

MCS R56
Had something like this not all that long ago. Was driving through a residential area, family on the pavement to my right, looked like parents, grand parents and couple of kids, next thing I know big stick (mid branch sized jobby) smacked my windscreen. One of the little s**ts had chucked it into the street. I was so shocked. Didnt stop but wish I had as none of them seemed to give a s**t.

Driving on might have been the best decision, if the whole family didn't care!

White clique
Good that you took action.

Years ago when i had the MG ZR (brand new at the time) some chav teenage knobs were kicking stones at cars that went past, they kicked one at mine and it hit the front bumper so i slammed on the brakes and got out and shoved one of them into a hedge.

In hindsight i forgot it was only a ZR, so should have thanked him TBH, the car was shite!

172 Cup
Thats f*****g shocking mate and im glad it wasnt any worse for you. Most kids these days have naff all respect for peoples property!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
f**king hate kids nowadays. And I'm not even that old! All the girls dress up like little slags and all the boys go around being little t***s!

MCS R56

Years ago when i had the MG ZR (brand new at the time) some chav teenage knobs were kicking stones at cars that went past, they kicked one at mine and it hit the front bumper so i slammed on the brakes and got out and shoved one of them into a hedge.

In hindsight i forgot it was only a ZR, so should have thanked him TBH, the car was shite!

LOL!

You're only little, you can't have scared him that much! Lol.

Hopefully he'll get a proper bollocking from his parents and he'll never do it again. Little c***s.

Clio 172
As below, ten years ago it happened to me in my corsa b sri, chased two of them through some back gardens got one and left him upside down in a hedge

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Maybe he was seeing if the bonnet bra works?

Remember some kid did that to me, so i spun it round and threw the remainder of a macca's strawberry milkshake over him. Unlucky, made me feel better ;)

Stagecoach Ticket
LOL at the vid should of reversed and hit a few more tbh
Now you have his address should pay the local chavs £5 to brick his dads car

106 GTi + Clio 182
Chuffing hell. I sympathise completely. Not long ago, I was happily driving along on the inner ring road, with family in the car and BANG, some little b******s had droped a lump of concrete from a flyover bridge and my front driverside wheel bounced off it and blew my tyre and fucked my drop link and driveshaft. They then proceeded to watch is weave about a little and have to pull over while cars flew past us. I was screaming at them but thet ran away.

I got the police involved and someone actually tool a picture of the lads but it never went far enough to even getting them a bollocking. If I EVER caught ny kids doing something like that, it would be the last thing they ever dad.

145db Euro'd clio
Dawn, if it was around wycombe, i woldnt be surprised. was driving through hughenden of al placs and some kids shouted tw*t at me and i chased him for a while untill i got bored. but there was no need for it. if he had thrown something at th car, im pretty sure the big steering lock lying on my back seats would have come swiftly into action!

Also, notify me of the road so i know where not to drive! lol :D