ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nearly commited to murder today

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
i had this a few month ago, i was fukin fumin! chased them but theyd got away. i was going to steal his shoes if i cought him, then hel have to explain to his mam why he came home with no shoes on
in some areas i wouldnt bother going to the house, ther parents are probably the same kind of people

AUDI A5 s-sline
they would have both been in bins upside down if they did it to me, god knows what id done if i had a 'vee' :dapprove:

thats whats s**t, its coming up to winter, when kids throw snowballs at cars, they are genaraly full of grit at stones, really pisses me off!

clio 182 black /gold
Thats shocking. That happened to me a few years ago. They hit the "B" pillar on the passengerside. I was lucky that they never broke the window.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
lol at some of the reply's ;) Bra is off this week, im vee less :(

James, littlec it was up by the cressex community centre.

None
Are you still allowed to cut off a finger for those kind of crimes in this country?.........oh no wait i forgot this is 2010 so apparently the child is a victim too, free trip to Florida then :)

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I was at the inlaws last week, sat having a brew. Noticed through the window that there was some little scotes near the car. I looked out, and there was a few of them hung around it, one of them leaving his back against the rear quarter......... with his f**king FOOT up on it.

I flung the door open and told them to f**k off, sharpish. They just smirked and walked away. Before they even thought about it, I used the old "Don't even think about coming back to scratch it, I know where you live" line, but with a bit of a twist.

I ended it with "because I will burn your f**king house down whilst you and your family sleep you dirty little f**king scrubbers!!"

It worked. Not a single scratch and now when I pull up, they wave and say hello

:rasp: