ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my workhorse 172

Clio RS
didn't have to work this week, wanted to work in my garden
removed the leaves, dirt, clipped the trees,...

but all the, um, just that had to be brought to the dumpin site so in the clio it went
ev6f0z.gif

24w847o.jpg

had to do some b-roads too
2e1rp1s.jpg

28t9y6f.jpg

hadn't been cleaned in a few weeks
so between rainfall in:
2mdf2xl.jpg

all clean again
28rp21d.jpg

2vm6bf6.jpg

after all those years, I still love it. use it for just about everyting, moving, work, to go to work, fun, go to the shops,...

Dominique

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Is it ment to be dirty in those pics?

My car lives on dirty shitty b-roads.

Car looks nice though :)

Clio RS
it has been browner with dirt but yess, that's ment to be dirty, pics don't do the dirt justice :wink:

Danny, I removed the lower cm, 1.5cm from the splitter, I love it or the look from it and it does its job with protecting the bumper so it's staying for now

Rob, the subaru isn't broken. I hardly use it, did about 2000km last year...
including Spa Francochamps
29bbimd.jpg

No, don't mess with the suspension. Just renew the shocks with new ones from Renault. The Ph1 172 handling is awesome out of the box... mine was best when it was standard.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
No, don't mess with the suspension. Just renew the shocks with new ones from Renault. The Ph1 172 handling is awesome out of the box... mine was best when it was standard.

agreed, mine is getting new genuine dampers all round.

also DONT change the wheels! its the best bit about a ph1! ok well maby after the aluminium bonnet

Clio 172 RS2
At the end of day it's still a car... a means of transport; as long as you clean it now and then, your allowd to haul tree stumps! :approve:

Is it covered in major man juice on the 5th pic? :eek:

Clio RS
At the end of day it's still a car... a means of transport; as long as you clean it now and then, your allowd to haul tree stumps! :approve:

Is it covered in major man juice on the 5th pic? :eek:

who knows... :wink:

yeah, had about 100kg of potatoes in it too

was thinking about eibach springs and 16 oz f1s in black
if I don't like it, I'll just return it to stock

Clio 172 RS2
I was thinking about adding some wheel spacers...

Here's a reference pic. of standard v. Eibachs. Subtle drop, and less brake dive (initial compliance).

IMG_9554.jpg

IMG_9556.jpg

Clio RS
it doesn't need to be low to the ground. want eibachs for the look, to get rid of some bodyroll and because they supposed to keep the ride comfort as close as stock. I have problems with my back so I can use the comfort the car has allready