ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My White Mk2 Ph1 Clio Project

E46 M3 + Ph1 172
just me in the car, aquaplaned, hit an oncoming car, then spun me again and hit another car, ive had a bleed to the brain thats about it, but yeah lucky lucky

Not the time to joke, and im glad your ok, but I thought you said you just had to bleed the brakes and that was about it..

Clio
Bloody hell . Makes my metro crash at 18 look like a dent and I thought I did a good job !

most important thing to take away from this is you LIVED and LEARN from all of it

White Clio MK2 PH1
Bloody hell . Makes my metro crash at 18 look like a dent and I thought I did a good job !

most important thing to take away from this is you LIVED and LEARN from all of it
Yeah deffo lucky to be alive, insurance on another clio 8 grand so doubt ill get another one of those! Only got scratches where I got dragged out the car, seatbelt ect, not really no marks so lucky as f**k