ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Vee with recent additions

Mark 1 Clio V6
Haven't posted up pics in a while, so here are a few.
Recently had the 18" wheels added (suspension and alignment sorted), Quicksilver exhaust and some new seats.
Steering wheel next as the leather is deteriorating and the airbag is scratched, looking for a new OEM (be it from 172, 182 or Vee).

image-34.jpg

image-33.jpg

image-32.jpg

image-27.jpg

image-25.jpg

image-29.jpg

image-30.jpg

RB 182 FF
Really loving the Ph 1 vee! That's lovely, the seats are awesome! Only thing I prefer to make it perfection for me personally is Ph 2 Vee/trophy spoiler and Ph 2 rear lights, but from a standard point of view it's looking great! :D

I like those seats & the 18's look nice too.

I'd update the rear lights though, the later ones look loads better, also get the calipers painted up & get some ap racing decals on there, they really finish it off :)

An orange one
Looks stunning, seats look very familiar... Did you buy them off a lad who had them in a twingo 133??

Mark 1 Clio V6
No, got them from Lankan on cliov6.net.
He was going to put them in his Liquid Vee, but never got round to it.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Looks fantastic Craig! Probably the only visual mods I'd do to a ph1. Keep the lights and spoiler... It helps define its identity.. those original design touches. Perfect :)

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
looks lovely the seats and wheels nice touches, I do agree a cup spoiler or trophy one would look great!

RB 182 FF
I hate it when people think making changes to a car i.e better spoiler ruins a car...... The Mk2 spoiler was made bigger because it looks better and finishes the rear off nicely!!! That's why it's on the Mk2... they realised the Mk1 spoiler was too small.... and same for the much much better rear lights on the Mk2! :D

Mark 1 Clio V6
Agreed! :clap:

Doubly agreed.

I won't be making any more changes, other than a new (OEM) steering wheel.
I said when I got it that I wouldn't change it from standard, but these subtle changes really do improve it (with the exception of the ridiculously noisy exhaust).

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
As already said looks brilliant.

Funny I wouldnt mind a Trophy/Mk2 spoiler but me personally dont think the 18's work on the Mk1 - would like to see it in person though!

Love it mate, I think it looks great on the 18s, I've always thought the 17s looked abit small.

The seats look great they would look even better in my sunflower ;) Swap you for some trophy treadlines lol.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
That is stunning. Those seats are a work of art! Pole Positions?

As said, a spoiler of some form on that back end and it would look great!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Looks good!

Personally I think the ph2 bits improve it. But I'm biased.

OMG exhaust isn't to my liking though, way too loud!

Mark 1 Clio V6
Coming up for sale soon if anyone is interested.
Had thought I was going to keep it, but it's time to try and get my cash out of it.

full advert to follow.