ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Scooby!!! pics LOOK

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Trophy #392
mediaCA5PTOOK.jpgmediaCALK77O1.jpg

What ya think?

Suzuki Jimny
Would look better with a coat of mud on it. **** style yo.

Also having numbers on it is illegal iirc.

Trophy #392
i like the stickers i think it makes it look different in a good way, its a STI RA. i dont want it muddy yet lol just been valeted

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I thought RA's came with the roof vent?

It'd be decent without all the gashy stickers mate. Please take them off :dapprove:

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Just think - imagine how epically great it would look WITHOUT the Stickers...

...Dark wheels too and it'll be a head turner for though into cars...

as it is, heads being turned are those into Novas - and to snigger.

Cooooome on, de-sticker it fella!

PH2 172
Ditch the stickers put a nice exhaust on it with a few little engine mods and enjoy :) whats your insurance like at 19 for this??

S4 Avant
19 and got a scoooobyyy mate.

You will crash it.

Just seen this...

I did many insurance quotes a few weeks ago. As a 22 year old, I can get fully comp insurance on a gallardo for £1700. An E46 M3 for £1700 and a Clio V6 for £1400. But to be insured on an impreza would cost me three thousand five hundred of my english pounds.

There is something seriously amiss here

Just seen this...

I did many insurance quotes a few weeks ago. As a 22 year old, I can get fully comp insurance on a gallardo for £1700. An E46 M3 for £1700 and a Clio V6 for £1400. But to be insured on an impreza would cost me three thousand five hundred of my english pounds.

There is something seriously amiss here

lol it is an odd world although if I had an M3 or a Gallardo I would respect it and drive quickly but safely. If i had an Impreza I would take the brakes off as a weight saving exercise, drive it like a c**t everywhere and end up on fire, driving backwards through the front of my house, then it would be stolen.

Back on topic: Stickers aren't as bad as some around but still a bit 90's.

Clio 197
ignore the haters, people don't like what they don't understand ....however id it has a chav valve on it, i would take that off :) liking the wheels too

Clio 197
oh and they aren't as bad on insurance as people think, i was paying around 600 fully comp with business mileage and modifications

yh propa quick mate 19 and gotta scooby not bad going lol

flol propa innnnit?? i shall be watching the news a bit more closely from now on. headline

19yr old boy kills 3 teenage passengers boy racing and hitting a tree.

i will give it six months till you ditch it :approve:

Last edited:
I had one when I was 20! But insurance was much more affordable then:

scooby.jpg

I'm not a fan of the stickers either, think they look much better when a bit more simple lol. Good choice of model though, just look after the engine and get it serviced regularly!

Status
Not open for further replies.