ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Scooby!!! pics LOOK

Status
Not open for further replies.
  A ANIMAL
ShoBeesRdBluYel.jpg

Fiesta ST Stage 3
[
Get it looking like that and it will be Amazing :approve:

QUOTE=JJ!;7488869]I had one when I was 20! But insurance was much more affordable then:

scooby.jpg

I'm not a fan of the stickers either, think they look much better when a bit more simple lol. Good choice of model though, just look after the engine and get it serviced regularly![/QUOTE]

He posted pictures. People are giving their opinions based on the pictures.

I haven't driven it but looking like that, I'd rather stick coconuts up my arse that be within 100ft of it.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Epic cars when done right.

Stickers look great on actual rally cars when they're on the start line of the race. Not when it's parked up in Tesco.

Stickers look great on actual rally cars when they're on the start line of the race. Not when it's parked up in Tesco.

This. There's a scrotey family down the road with a full liveried bug eye, and it looks so shat. Plus the c***s rag it from cold down our street, then rag it home down the street and turns it straight off. Hope the bottom end goes, or the turbo spits compressor blades into his engine and it dies. Or they die.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Like the model of car but just not whats been added.

Congratulations on being 19 and owning a Scooby.... Your parents will be proud of what you've achieved.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Its got potential. Its not a RA though? Does it have wind up windows?

I used to like scoobies now unless they are a type R

Not to my taste. Cheshire recently passed a law about them, something about shooting the owners on sight being legal...?

JJ's was spot on.

Ta very much! It had some WRX stickers down the side and one on the boot lid when I bought it (they were on from the factory I might add), but they were removed as soon as I got home, and the clear indicators were added just round the corner from the dealer moments after I picked it up!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
lol at bragging about being 19 and having a scoob. i never use to tell people that as everybody will just think you're a t**t for paying £3500 to insure it!
as said, i dont think its a RA.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
If were all being honest here, the car looks shat and you sound like a tool.

Clio RS
19 and got a scoooobyyy mate.

You will crash it.

had my scooby when was even learning how to drive
first drive with my license, I was 18

28 almost and it's still in my garage ;)

would de-sticker this to though, would look much better. maybe some carbon fibre, powercoat the wheels black en would look much beter
even without the stickers, it would look so much better!!!!

you can get more performance upgrades to
sti ra is a good base

it's a lighter model!

£400??!

Mine was £1900 and that was in 2001 when insurance was obtainable! (was actually 21 when I got it, not 20)

(but car was 14k back then lol!)

Hate to think what it would have cost me in current day prices.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
LMAO. Never in a million years does somebody living in Coventry, driving a Scoob, at 19, pay that. Or is it on daddy's insurance?

Agreed my DAD wouldnt insure it for 400 quid !!! :D Lose the stickers thou dark wheels too and I like .

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
£400 FLOL!! I smell bull s**t. Even on daddy's insurance it will still be about £2k. Most middle aged men still pay £400 for any type of scoob.

Trophy #392
This forum is full of haters its not what u no its who u no i can have any car i want and still only pay £400 sorry u mugs pay dearer but theres no need to hate on people that can get it cheaper than yourselfs :-@

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
FLOL if your so awesome why don't you tell us how to get insurance that low! Would love to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.