ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new clio project :)

Clio oasis
Ok so hears my clio 1.2 oasis only done 58k miles love the car all coments welcome
6386cb69.jpg

6984f0e4.jpg

Clio oasis
Yes have got a k&n induction kit for it fitted that today and have put my cd mp3 player thingy in future plans wax and polish as could do with it need some alloys thinking 15s or 16s with a 45mm drop love the fact that its light and quick off the mark :)

180.5 bhp 172
2nd pic makes it look like a very large hearing aid.....

60mm drop on some 15's & Colour-code the bumpers and strips too.

non sport
looks really tidy for the age mate, and good mileage too. get some standard alloys on it, like willy wheels or 172's even the smaller dynamique alloys and lowered. your onto a winner.agree with you on the colour too...makes a nice change from every normal colour!!

Clio oasis
Thanks for all coments guys 2nd pic caught some funky sunlight me thinks :) cant belive how clean it is for age lady i brought it off used to to go 6 miles to work and back 4 times a week so hardly used everything was original soon change that tho :)