ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mini Cooper S

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Looking good mate.
Losing the spotlights and adding a JCW aero grill would be a big improvement!
Aero Grill FTW.

f40dfda99b0af57099b79d172f627b36.jpg

1 step ahead. :)

These really have grown on me over time, i'd love to have a go in one!

The pics form your road trip looks amazing. I will do something like that one day.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
These really have grown on me over time, i'd love to have a go in one!

The pics form your road trip looks amazing. I will do something like that one day.

I used to say that. Then one day we just booked ferry tickets with my mates and it went from there. You should definitely just do it. Won't regret it.

You really can't beat a good European road trip.
Agree that Swiss mountain passes really are something special!

Yes they are. I'd love to go back and have another go.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Not the best pic in the world but I've just picked it up from Mini after having it full resprayed.

It looks amazing!!!

e115835eee85b591086b45547503b515.jpg

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Aye. It's like a brand new car now. I daren't drive it. :(

You should have got them to colour code the roof and mirrors while they were at it! Looks great mate, can't beat new paint.

Mini's customer service is brilliant though. I had a brand new bootlid fitted and painted for free on my 10 year old Cooper S due to a tiny rust bubble. Can't argue with that!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
You should have got them to colour code the roof and mirrors while they were at it! Looks great mate, can't beat new paint.

Mini's customer service is brilliant though. I had a brand new bootlid fitted and painted for free on my 10 year old Cooper S due to a tiny rust bubble. Can't argue with that!
Aye that's what mine had as well as the rest.

Brilliant customer service and a curtesy car for the week while they had mine. I like the white roof and mirrors.

Colour coded would look a bit to much. I have a set of black mirror caps in the garage which I need to try out. If they look good I'll get the roof vinyled.

E92 M3
Class that mate! Shame it couldnt have waited till march could have had fresh paint for the summer! You thought about that clear wrap?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks great mate. Shame you're selling it!

I've just re-insured mine for another year and can't see it going anywhere, had it 2 years now! Some recent pics in my thread.
I was viewing your thread the other day. It looks lush. Love it lowered on the standard wheels.

Mines done nearly 80k now and I've had it just under 2 years.

I did kinda regret not getting a JCW at the time and I was a bit naive back then.

I've went all out this time getting a top of the range JCW. Will be my first brand new car.

cdffc35a1602e45df0977034ee783f84.jpg

That's what mine should look like. :D