ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My exclusive from the start

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
borbets + flat caps :D

Dude if you selling the car maybe you'd like to sell the coilovers :p pm me if you interested, may want the hid's as well if you want to sell em

Mk2 1.2 Campus
Not sure yet Kev. Quite like the 197 but we'll see.

Chris I'll see how selling the car as standard goes first. My mate who bought the Borbets off me is after the coilovers as well but we'll see.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Chris I'll see how selling the car as standard goes first. My mate who bought the Borbets off me is after the coilovers as well but we'll see.

Cool mate, well if you're going to sell drop me a pm with a price and im sure we can sort something :)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Perfect!!

SP_A0178.jpg

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
awesome car mate, i've been trying to see one of these since i first read about them lol... i've never seen this around sunderland lol, i mustn't be looking hard enough, are you from the leechmeer area?

Mk2 1.2 Campus
Had these 17s on for a few days

ABCD0098-1.jpg

ABCD0099-1.jpg

ABCD0097.jpg

ABCD0096.jpg

I put the steels back on for a bit then bought these, painted them and put them on

Car001.jpg

Car002.jpg

Car003.jpg

Had my engine cover painted and fitted a polished coolant tank to make the engine bay look a bit more colourful

Car004.jpg

Car005.jpg

Will soon be selling the turbines when I get some new wheels

Mk2 1.2 Campus
Yeah they're your turbines, they're only painted but I think I'll get them blasted and powder coated soon, possibly a different colour if I'm going to keep them.

I liked the standard rims but I've had the car a while so I've changed wheels a bit when I get bored.

The breather didn't fit so I cut the end off the standard inlet and the samco one fits inside so you can connect it up. Not exactly a professional method but it never comes off cause it's so tight and it's hidden behind the engine cover.

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Naa, grow some balls and fit some RH Toplines....oh wait, i've got some, you can buy them off me :D

AUDI A5 s-sline
looks very nice on the turbines mate. never knew they did the 172 ph1 in this colour, did they make many?

225 Cup & Williams
Yeah they're your turbines, they're only painted but I think I'll get them blasted and powder coated soon, possibly a different colour if I'm going to keep them.

I liked the standard rims but I've had the car a while so I've changed wheels a bit when I get bored.

The breather didn't fit so I cut the end off the standard inlet and the samco one fits inside so you can connect it up. Not exactly a professional method but it never comes off cause it's so tight and it's hidden behind the engine cover.

Ha great minds think alike i done the exact same thing only way i could think of doing it tbh.