ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio remapped @ RS Tuning

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Went to rs tuning yesterday to finish having the clio mapped. i was there a few months back after fitting a group a scuttle induction set up and changing my cam timing to get more top end power. unfortunately Paul found the limit of the standard 16v/Williams injectors (192cc) with this setup, it was running out of fuel at 5.5k making a nice improvement until that point.
He couldn't do much else at this point so i had to make be until i got some bigger injectors.
Saw a set of bosch 802's ( 284cc ) come up for sale a few weeks ago and grabbed them straight away and got on the phone to paul to get booked in but he was fully booked due to fcs etc and the earliest i could get was yesterday.
Drove up once again and let him work his magic, car is now making a very nice improvement over what it was before , havent had a proper chance to test it out yet as the 200 mile back was done in pouring down rain but it did wheel spin quite often when i did floor it;) Want to say thanks to paul and andy ( speccy ) for fitting the new injectors , top man and cant wait to see the new build:evil:

Quick spec of the engine :
Williams 2.0ltr F7R
AP Development stage 2 Headwork
Piper 285 Cams
Piper adjustable pulleys
Supersprint Manifold
Mongoose exh sys with decat
Group A Scuttle induction kit
Bosch 802 injectors
Walbro 190l/h fuel pump
Rs tuning live remap

Result:

scan0007Large.jpg

scan0008Large.jpg

this is a before and after, 1st run was done on old cam timing , std inj and std airbox, 2nd is how it is now ...
scan0009Large.jpg

and a few pics from the day :D
DSC01314.jpg

DSC01315.jpg

next to speccys daily, only 400bhp or something lol, turbo the size of a dustbin lid i swear lol:D
DSC01316.jpg

DSC01317.jpg

DSC01318.jpg

DSC01319.jpg

DSC01320.jpg

DSC01321.jpg

Last edited:
  Audi TT 225 Quattro
the ly's were both stunning, one was supercharged the other had a 225 conversion in it ( the PERFECT next clio for me, the std 2.0ltr would be no good for me lol ):D

These look like good power gains for a Willy engine! Cosmetically the car looks good too, top work!

Clio 197 cup
amazing ive been looking in to getting the 197 cup either supercharged or turbo'd, not sure where to start looking though???:S

Audi TT 225 Quattro
yeah im happy with the gains as standard Williams make about 145bhp at pauls , pulls like a steam train now :D need to get to pod and beat my personal best of 13.9@100mph next ;)