ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mountain Lion - OS X.8

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Its not supported on all hardware. You'd need to check your mac is powerful enough.

Yup!!

“We’re thrilled with record sales of 17 million iPads in the June quarter,” said Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO. “We’ve also just updated the entire MacBook line, will release Mountain Lion tomorrow and will be launching iOS 6 this Fall. We are also really looking forward to the amazing new products we’ve got in the pipeline.”

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
http://www.apple.com/uk/osx/

It was all going so well..

This autumn, OS X will be even more Facebook friendly. With built-in Facebook support, you can share what you’re up to straight from the app you’re in. Post photos or links. Add comments and locations. Just sign in once, and you’re all set up. OS X adds your Facebook friends and their profile photos to Contacts so you can find them fast. When friends update their information on Facebook, it’s automatically updated on your Mac. Your Facebook notifications show up in Notification Center, and you can update your status from there too.

Not sure I'll tell the iMac I have FB ... there's enough notifications on my phone already.

BG 182
very much looking forward to this, i dont think i will want facebook updating things for me tho, contact wise. I had it all sync with my iphone last week and i had loads of different people numbers etc in my phone book that i didnt want. I like my phone/MBP to be as i want, ive got some right jeremy kyle contestant types on my facebook purely for the LOL's. i dont wanna know where they live!!

I wonder if I can blag Apple to give me an upgrade code, as i'm having the drive down to Bristol another two times to re-fix my imac.

I suppose if you don't ask, you don't get!

balls. I'm sure they've changed the models it's compatible with.

mountainlionnogo.png

ah well.

Bus w**ker
I'll complete the right to update tonight and then set it going in the morning when hopefully all the retards have stopped rushing to get it.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Working for me now. Add the massive ilife update and its about 6gb.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
FFS, got to wait for my code so I can download it for free.

Taking ages, whilst the person next to me requested his code and got it straight away!