ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More VTS pictures...

al

ST on the way...
Heres some pics of Rou our wicked red vts. Rou short for rouge (red in french)
Had her a week now, shes had a new battery, new wipers, 4 new tyres, new bulbs, new number plates and had a good clean.

mini-DSC_0131.jpg

mini-DSC_0127.jpg

mini-DSC_0086.jpg

mini-DSC_0121.jpg

mini-DSC_0096.jpg

mini-DSC_0093.jpg

mini-DSC_0082.jpg

mini-DSC_0076.jpg

mini-DSC_0072.jpg

mini-DSC_0018.jpg

mini-DSC_0013.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Love the phase 2 VTS's. I much prefer them over the GTI. Always said if i need to free up some ££££ i'd sell the 182 and get one. Nice example that :)

Megane Mk4
Not like you to have blurred photos al ;)

Looks ok .. For a Salt shaker, need to sort that hole in the zorst too :p

106 GTi
Nice clean up - Wheel refurb and an engine bay clean and it will look good.

Was tempted to get a VTS and try and live with the gash seats and save myself some money over buying a 106 GTi, but the weekend proved I still need a bigger car then the Clio rather than a smaller one :(

LY182/NHB CTR
What!! are you only allowed to post up pictures of Clio Sports?

nice new member to your car family..

Only a month out of date. Never mind.

I was only saying, as its CS. If people wanted to see VTS' then wouldnt they be looking on another website?

Just speaking my mind. Sorry.:rasp:

I have a life other then the computer :p

Just as you were speaking your mind, I too was speaking mine, and I don't see why members should be made to feel they can't or shouldn't post up pictures of other cars they own just because its not a Clio Sport or a Renault for that matter... it clearly said on the title what it was about so if you don't want to view it you don't have too, so yes you should be sorry :lol: :rasp:

al

ST on the way...

Yes, i'm a member on there as well as Saxp and FrenchSportClub, the latter being one of the frendliest car clubs i've come across :)

Nice clean up - Wheel refurb and an engine bay clean and it will look good.

Was tempted to get a VTS and try and live with the gash seats and save myself some money over buying a 106 GTi, but the weekend proved I still need a bigger car then the Clio rather than a smaller one :(

We've ditched the VTS seats for a GTi interior, much better :D

...as for a bigger car, we found a bargainous Laguna DCi ;)

Evandim... cheers :)