ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mistakes :(

TGB

15' Clio Cup/4Series
had my clio for a while now, been through the chav stage :(
loud exhaust recessed into bumper
tinted rear lights

now regretting it :(

going to get my standard exhaust put back on or save for a stealth.
is there anyway i can patch up the recess in my non sport bumper without it looking s**t?
or shall i just buy a 172 rear bumper?

going to get the tinting s**t of my lights then tint them red :)
got some lenso bsx's on, so gonna go for the euro/oem look <3

TGB

15' Clio Cup/4Series
ill get my exhaust cut off and try and sell it to a mate, then i can get a black 172 bumper for about £70 :)

Nissan 350z
Yeah that sounds the best way, sourcing a 172 bumper (dont bother with Albert Looms scrappy).

To be honest i had the Ktec exhaust cut into my 172's bumper and i actually liked the way it looked compared with stealth but then it wasnt a ridiculously loud system, i paid the extra to get an extra middle silencer (the "sport" system as opposed to the "super sport" system).

Good luck de-chaving :)

Welcome to the de-chav club.
I'm starting to de-chav my car's previous owners mistakes.
Gone are the italic number plates, mirrors arriving today to replace the nasty M3s and tints will get ripped off this weekend by me.
Just have to replace the 17s with 15s then it's going to stay lowered with the exhaust it's got as the exhaust isn't too loud or boomy.
It's hard work but it'll hopefully be one less chav looking car on the road :)

Welcome to the de-chav club.
I'm starting to de-chav my car's previous owners mistakes.
Gone are the italic number plates, mirrors arriving today to replace the nasty M3s and tints will get ripped off this weekend by me.
Just have to replace the 17s with 15s then it's going to stay lowered with the exhaust it's got as the exhaust isn't too loud or boomy.
It's hard work but it'll hopefully be one less chav looking car on the road :)

I hope you got that car mega cheap? With so many to choose from, I'm suprised you bought it if it's not to your taste...

It was pretty cheap but when I bought it I knew about some of the stuff and planned to change some mods anyway.
Unfortuantly some of the car issues were a "pleasant" surprise on the 220 mile drive home.
Oh well, nothing that can't be fixed with money and TLC.