ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini out, Clio in

Having owned the Mini for just over a year i was ready for a change, i never really fell in love with Mini and the temptation of pulleys, IC's, coilovers etc was always there and i didn't want to go down the modifying route again. I'll miss the SC whine (and the pops and bangs) but i never had that urge to just jump in it and go for a drive.

So i'm now the happy owner of one of my favourite CS cars.

The spec is :

ITG Maxogen
Matched inlets
Magnecor leads
Schrick Cams
Mocal Oil Cooler
Samco coolant hoses
Powerflex dogbone mount
Short shif gear linkage
Mark Fish modified cat
Hayward and Scott cat back exhaust
TDF remap

Leda Coilovers
Mark Fish solid top mounts
Brembo HC Discs
Ferodo DS2500 pads
Braided lines

Cobra Imola carbon bucket seats
Sabelt harnesses
Safety Devices rear cage
Sabelt wheel with CC

DSC_0680_1.jpg

DSC_0683_1.jpg

DSC_0688_1.jpg

DSC_0690_1.jpg

DSC_0691_1.jpg

DSC_0693_1.jpg

DSC_0699_1.jpg

It's good to be back in a well sorted Clio again :D

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lovely! Is this Steviant's (sp :eek:) old one that used to be on the gold 2118's?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely machine mate. Get the fogs out, adds to the purposeful look.

Renaultsport 220T
I wouldn't buy anything off him. Apart from gold 2118's that are now for sale. I'm glad the car has gone to a friend who will look after it, and not paint the badges yellow. Enjoy it Adam. :)

Have you got any plans for it? (Not that it needs anything done to it as it is gorgeous but its always nice to put your own stamp on).

Have you got any plans for it? (Not that it needs anything done to it as it is gorgeous but its always nice to put your own stamp on).

No, other than losing the ring sticker until i've been there myself.

Wouldn't mind a set of 2118's at some point but the Turini's look good for now.

I need to get my 172 finished really, it's a similar spec (same cams) but more stripped and hopefully has a bit more power