ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Minging Citroen clean up

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I had a citroen in today. 2008 and 48,000 miles one owner from new. NEVER been cleaned since the day she got it.

Dog hair, food crumbs, long female hair all over the place... Not nice.

6EDE7956-AD27-4EBD-A542-3EBD4553818B_zpsc9ttlrue.jpg

970F721E-8E09-4753-BFC8-0ADC3A1864DC_zpsash4cxfb.jpg

Nothing else to do but to take the seats out. Would have been impossible to clean it properly without doing this. (I do this on all my own cars, it's a 'thing' I have to do. I can't stand other peoples ming)

00D242E4-0C84-4054-88A6-8E79AF7288A8_zpsk4arwlan.jpg

All hoovered out, scrubbed with AG interior cleaner and then wet vac'd with hot water..

8E5E0739-8D16-41F2-BA7E-1B808820007C_zpsiwwpgr29.jpg

Whilst the seats were out I gave them a good going over with more AG interior cleaner. Look completely different!

3B688A84-3E3D-4AE0-B562-9DC45208478A_zpswvfupyii.jpg

Some s**t finished pics as it bloody rained when I'd finished. :(

178093A3-060E-409E-997F-3753C4A9D79A_zps0gn6ca8j.jpg

2B50461F-54EA-40E6-9E3D-357F2640526E_zps1fsbekni.jpg

I know Bubbles wanted to see some pics so I thought i'd do a thread. Apologies if these bore you.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Fair play, great job, can't wait to have a job with job satisfaction.

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Mate that is bloody disgusting but amazing transformation. Least that's some satisfaction for your hard work.

Good job!

BG 182
Awesome turn around!

they've done swab samples on secondhand cars on top gear before, came back with the usual, poo particles, boggies etc! Ugh.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
How much do you charge for something like that? PM me (or tell me to jog on) if you like.

Cheers

Chris

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
They'll be back in another 50,000 miles for you to do it all again I assume.

Good work though.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
My sisters car isn't in a much better state than that.

F*cking awful, don't know what it is with women.

Ibiza FR Edition
Looks awesome great job! I don't like cleaning the interior but even I clean mine every month or so and the exterior each week!

Mini Cooper S sport
Amazing job, what a transformation.

How could the scummy bint let it get like that in the first place? Gross.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Great work as expected.

good value for money as well, do you have a nice steady stream of work or is it very up and down?

My biggest customers are both car dealers so it's very up and down. Some weeks I'll do £800, some weeks £250.

I'm going through a quiet patch now actually but when the kids go back to school, the car trade goes flat out so I'll be proper busy again.

Black Sheep
Great job, what a state it was in , but not uncommon in the slightest as you will be well aware of!

The carpets look plush and brand new. Great method

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member
Ive just brought an 07 c3 desire 1.4hdi. Family owned from new, 60k on the clock for £1600. Its even more gross than that tho. Plan to clean it up, bolt on a few new parts and punt it on.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Great job! As ever bud.

Where do you unearth these specimens. I'd be so embarrassed if that was my car. Can you imagine picking a friend or relative up in it?

Boke.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Missed this when I was away Dan. Awesome work. Love the pride you take in it!