ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mine - almost finished :)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Id personally ditch the badges off the front grille and maybe tone down the size & shape of the rear pipes - smaller ones would look just as good, imo.

Apart from that, it looks great! :cool:

D.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

i always said lose the badges...lol...A couple of months ago our cars looks similar, same skirts, spoiler,lights, grill and a similar lookin zorst...The front bumper is awsum, perfect, and it evers Alan a run for his money on cleaness. But id CRY if my car was that high! haha!

Abarth 500

umm, dci with sport badges on and in a wierdplace, not liking that plus it looks like it can take on a landrover :oops:

Needs lowering and them skirts need blending in and i dont like zoorst sitting on there own, would rather see them coming out of bumper, part from that is ok!

"Navy" N17 TWO

I wanted to mod some bits to my own taste that havnt been done before - and it worked out well so far - not 100% finished

Some people may/may not like the fuel cap or badges on the grill....
....my car and I like it :D proud of the outcome after the time/effort put into it at the bodyshop - grand job!

http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=175683&PagePosition=1As for lowering - check out the thread in the exterior section - no dissapointments there!

"Navy" N17 TWO

Quote: Originally posted by welsh172 on 05 August 2005

umm, dci with sport badges on and in a wierdplace, not liking that plus it looks like it can take on a landrover :oops:
Sport badges are off now ;)
Off the front wings I ment - grill idea promotes the site and I love it - too hard to explain why I like it :oops:

[Edited by Tigger on 05 August 2005 at 11:46pm]

Nike Lunar Elite's

That front bumper looks brilliant, the bodyshop has done a wicked job of smoothing everything in. Im in the same boat as you when it comes to lowering, not sure how low to go as front bumper is low to the ground already, also, Ive got a front splitter and side skirts with a 172 rear bumper, it might look better with a cup splitter on the rear which is what Im going to attempt.

Nike Lunar Elite's

Will do mate, I would be attempting it this weekend if I could f**king walk!!! Got mine from andy.m off the forum for £45, BARGAIN :D

"Navy" N17 TWO

:eek:

Not saying I have a RenaultSport model - the Dynamique Clio itself is in a "sport" category of its own

"Navy" N17 TWO

I like the grill as it is and I like the mean look in that ^^^ pic too....

...a small CS sticker on the bonnet could look nice instead maybe :cool:

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Front does look infinetly tidier, cleaner and simpler without those badges.

And ditch the fuel filler.

Ok for a kitted car though, usually I hate them.

"Navy" N17 TWO

thanks... for that constructive criticism ;):p

I want to keep the fuel cap on but put a logo on it - not sure what yet

At least my car is not associated with your average "R-Plate driver" with a baseball cap, sunglasses in the rain and all angles of the car looking like a halfords bill-board :p - we see a lot of that around here :sick:

"Navy" N17 TWO

Good man Sean - that looks sweet! (been advised by quite a few to get the 40mm apex kit) - low enough - good ride - and front splitter should take it ok - I hope :D

and he is right - pics dont do the badges or the fuel cap any justice - simple eye-catching mods IMHO - from viewers point of the car - not just the owners :oops:

Cheers m8 - photoshoot soon? dont be late this time ;)

Car up on http://www.jon44w.comwww.jon44w.com and http://www.reallymeansounds.comwww.reallymeansounds.com now :)

Arctic Blue Clio 182

Yea seen it lad. Might give the car a polish/wax 2marra if your up for a quick shoot :cool:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

So much beta without the badges...stop showing pics of that painted grill, i want it now!

Quote: Originally posted by Tigger on 06 August 2005

Good man Sean - that looks sweet! (been advised by quite a few to get the 40mm apex kit) - low enough - good ride - and front splitter should take it ok - I hope :D

and he is right - pics dont do the badges or the fuel cap any justice - simple eye-catching mods IMHO - from viewers point of the car - not just the owners :oops:

Cheers m8 - photoshoot soon? dont be late this time ;)

Car up on http://www.jon44w.comwww.jon44w.com and http://www.reallymeansounds.comwww.reallymeansounds.com now :)

No.................The badges and fuel filler do the car no justice, its got nowt to do with the pics.

"Navy" N17 TWO

Just curious - incase I actually decide to do this ~ how do I get the glued-on badges off my grill ? and the glued-on plastic fuel cap ?

Might be in the distant future but I will be tidying her up ;)