ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Middle aged driving w*nkers (pointless RANT)

Clio 220 Trophy

Fair enough, but reading some of the comments on here just seem, well I shan,t say what, as far as 32 mate , come on, really you should know better, I was told by my parents next door neighbour many years ago after passing my test to treat every other road user as an idiot, done me well so far ;)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Try being a HGV/LGV driver at roundabouts.. No one knows how to indicate off them, soooo frustrating!!

Mini Cooper S sport
WAY too much testosterone.

People drive like dicks, let them get on with it.

One day you'll bang on the wrong person's window and get shot.

RB 182
Try being a HGV/LGV driver at roundabouts.. No one knows how to indicate off them, soooo frustrating!!

Exf**kingactly, that's where you stick it out there and let them run into the boards down the side if the trailer that stops them decapitating themselves.. Really riles me some days..

Although it's a constant thing it's something I pride myself on as a good "on my eyes" driver as it's something I do for my own safety and out road users aknowledgement of your intent..

White clique
Lulz at this thread.

both drivers as stupid as each other, perhaps OP was the most stupid out of the 2 for getting out and punching the other cars window. A great way to ruin your own day.

quite how someone can trigger a road rage incident through an indicator is beyond me.

clio sport
i drive over 1k miles a week seen it all nothing surprises me ,but bang on the wrong persons window and ur a dead man its that simple

MCS R56
I wonder if the other driver has posted similar on a Jaguar forum?

'Almost middle aged driving w*nker punched my car window'

Did the dude injure you or damage your car? No. If he drives like that all the time, his lack of attention/skill/knowledge will catch up with him. Both are in the wrong, stick some Bob Marley on, dry your eyes, build a bridge and get over it. He's probably a fat, balding family man if he's in a Jag. His life sucks already.

Last edited:

mikeh

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
Heh, I love the attitude.

The irony is of course that had the Jag driver decided to get out and give you a kicking, he would have had every right to in the eyes of the law - reasonable force to prevent you from striking back as he got in the car is quite a bit of force ;)

Heh, I love the attitude.

The irony is of course that had the Jag driver decided to get out and give you a kicking, he would have had every right to in the eyes of the law - reasonable force to prevent you from striking back as he got in the car is quite a bit of force ;)

He was a LOT smaller than me

Rusty Cup
That there is your problem.

2 car lengths? At 30mph?

That is way too close.

Two car lengths is what? 10 metres?

At 30 mph you're covering over 13 metres per second...so you were well under 1 second behind him...no wonder you ended up stuck on the level crossing.

Can you really not see that? It's nothing to do with his brakes v your brakes. Even if it was, your fault again for not factoring that in.

If you're ever going to improve as a driver you have to accept your mistakes...and this is one you should learn from.

Hahaaa your posts make me laugh, what makes me laugh even more so is reading them pretending your Alan Partridge!! It works so well.

clio 5door sport rep
as much as this guy is at fault here...... the guy had a kid in the car... and you still went to drag him out the car. that is shocking mate.. if the guy was in the car himself minus the wife and kid then fair enough go nuts... but to react like that when he has a child in the car is unacceptable...

that must have been proper scary on the tracks :/ but yeah trying to drag him out is a bit extreme lol you should have just tried to let it go and go a different way or something but hey i'd probably do the same thing lol

Not a 320d
Carry a bag of rubble around with you. Drive in front of them, then throw the rubble out the window at them. Always works for me.