ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meadows meet - Camberley - Wednesday 5th May - 7:30pm

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
lol u always wana go there! were going on a spirited drive

Just an idea lol :p But I am up for a spirited drive never the less! :D

Fletch.... you have to much time on your hands I have been on here two years and have 342 posts! Must be be related to your age :rasp: Jokes

Was a 197
Hmmm, as seen as i'm like about 500 yrds from there, if i can come i will, which side of the meadows???

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
middle of nowhere nien? what bout the eatery place across, next to the tesco, cant for the life of me remember what it is beefeater or something

Well it is kinda, but not, theres not street lights though actually thinking about it :dapprove:

How about the circular car park in the middle of the roundabout just near the Village Hotel & PetatHome? Not the UG, but the one where you have to go through the recreation centre car park. :S

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I'm definatly up for this. Will be giving member "StephenJ" a lift as his 172 is dead. Also another member on here paterson_mj will be in convoy, hopefully with member "Pinky_boi" also :)

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Thought id let you peeps know. I went to the meadows with 5 other cars last night after Guildford Cruise, we sat in a line, just talking etc whilst we decided what to do. The security guard came over and told us to get moving as they don't allow 3+ cars in groups sat with each other. :S

172 turbo
see you there stacky btw anybody looking for headlight refurb service have a look at mine on wed and let me know what you think

Petrol Blue 182.
Thought id let you peeps know. I went to the meadows with 5 other cars last night after Guildford Cruise, we sat in a line, just talking etc whilst we decided what to do. The security guard came over and told us to get moving as they don't allow 3+ cars in groups sat with each other. :S

we'll be there during opening hours for m&s

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
7:30 yeah? I'll see you there :)

couzens I pm'd you my mobile number mate so text it so I have someone at the meets number at least! :p

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I have dinner and beer waiting for me at home....plus im shattered so im out unfortunately Ryan.

Have a good one though.

1.5dci
hey, my friend just changed our plans to tomorrow night, so free now, where in Camberley is it, as i might be able to come

Audi A3
hey, my friend just changed our plans to tomorrow night, so free now, where in Camberley is it, as i might be able to come

meadows car park, the one with tesco and m&s in it :) far corner of the m&s bit of the carpark is the meet area :)