ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[May 7, 2016] North west Kebab meet (Shropshire)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
*postponed until we have more interest*

With the weather picking up, I thought it'd be a good excuse to get this kebab meet sorted.

kebab-durum-rollo.jpg

The car park is a decent size to accommodate a fair few of us so those interested in the cars will be able to have a look over and a chat about them.

car_photo_483997.jpg

The gps/maps brings up a couple of these. The one were meeting at is this one

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=n...UTF-8#istate=lrl:iv&rlimm=1524983947048382531

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Last edited:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I think of one got the full trophy system on it'll be from a long way but it's still loud with what's on it now! You'll hear it this weekend I think MOT time this weekend!

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
I might come to this.
Nothing happens in the west mids and market drayton isnt to far away.
Have done a few offroad motorbike trials over that way.
Didnt realise you were from there tbh.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I might come to this.
Nothing happens in the west mids and market drayton isnt to far away.
Have done a few offroad motorbike trials over that way.
Didnt realise you were from there tbh.

I think the drive is similar in length for both regions.

I use it as the mid way good stop when going to Birmingham :D

Clio 172 cup
Sorry @Knuckles i didn't reply in time ain't bin on here for a few weeks,anyway I can only do meets either at evening/night time or Sunday's as every Saturday at work is booked up in June and most of July

markmcgivern

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
Id like to come to a local meet, been on here for years and never shown my face/car. Be nice to meet some fellow owners

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

markmcgivern

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
Haha! Technically that wasn't a meet! Anyway, less talking and more spannering, that car won't finish itself

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk