ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mars Red V6 #111

Petrol Blue 182.
Ha, split from the GF so thought, f**k it. May aswell live at home, blow the house deposit on a car that wont depreciate much over the course of the next couple of years.

Start saving again from scratch and sell the V6 for more house deposit when needed!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Good idea, what can possibly go wrong! lol.

I am jealous though. A clio V6 is as special today as it was back in 2003/4 when they were new!

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
I sincerely hope you come to some South Central meets soon Ryan, and if you even dare come in the Kia...

Amazing car, great decision - you only live once after all. Immensely jealous!

Petrol Blue 182.
Good idea, what can possibly go wrong! lol.

I am jealous though. A clio V6 is as special today as it was back in 2003/4 when they were new!

Backwards and hedges come into mind! haha.

It's funny to see how many people look at it as it's going along. Had a couple of nods from people in Porsche's etc.

I will be Tim, I'll organise a shires meet soon.

192'd BG 182 FF
What an awesome purchase! Also what a brilliant colour to get it in :eek:

If only i could insure one haha, have fun!

R26/200 Raider
Stunning just bloody stunning! I will have one of these before I die! I will make certain of that. People go on about how good the Williams Clio were bla bla bla..... Well, for me they're not even in the same league as a V6.

RX7 FD
Hopefully by the time you need to sell it, I will have recovered enough from buying a house to relieve you of it!

Love a mars red V6 so much.

What happens if you have a V6 and a Trophy in the CS layer cake?

Evo 5 RS
Hopefully by the time you need to sell it, I will have recovered enough from buying a house to relieve you of it!

Love a mars red V6 so much.

What happens if you have a V6 and a Trophy in the CS layer cake?

People start to laugh at your s**t jokes.

Hats off, love a fresh vee

PH1 V6
Lovely purchase mate! Really do like the mk2's in Mars Red. Insurance doesnt sound too bad, I'm 23 and my V6 cost a little less than that (I have a mk1 so it should do, but its all pro rata). Hope to see you at some of the meets, through here and V6clio.net

Did you buy from a member on the forum?

Edition 30
I wanted your old car more.

f**king epic example. Hope you get as much enjoyment out of it as you can mate.

BG 182
love this m8, awesome purchase. I had a mars red PH1 and the colour was amazing. Bet the drive home was great.

Have fun, enjoy 3(5) point turns!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Well done and it looks fantastic I spoken to Steven when he had this and came very close to getting it but I want a liquid yellow sat by the blue one!
Thats not a bad price at all with the insurance mine was £1253 when I was 22 but that's nearly four years ago now.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That is a superb purchase mate. The colour wouldn't be my first choice, but simply can't take away it's epciness. Not enough of them on here!

I fancy one with some crazy straight through exhaust, spitting flames and crackling on the overrun just to make the sound match the crazy looks.

Last edited:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Gally I've got a video of mine with no backbox on that sounded pretty epic i will have to try and find it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Sorry, no idea why I said that, we even resprayed the front end of Ian's in mars. Idiota.

Not my favourite colour for a Vee. It does look pretty though.