ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY R27 No 458/500

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
So was it mapped again after RS Tuning did it, and after you'd done more work to it?

mapped at engine dynamics got 210bop however had a horrendous flat spot after it was mapped. Was going back and forth with them about it. We were in the process of checking what the issue was and bang! No more engine several thousand pounds wasted and now no car.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Well after many arguments with my missus.
And many thousands spent and now in debt.
It’s time to get rid of it and buy something cheaper until i can get out this f**king mess.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Well after many arguments with my missus.
And many thousands spent and now in debt.
It’s time to get rid of it and buy something cheaper until i can get out this f**king mess.

So sorry to hear this mate.

I actually loved this car after seeing at one year at CSF.

Such a shame regarding all the work thats gone into the car.

Would love to but some parts from your car but postage would be an issue.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Update

The Remains of the car have now sold and the shell is getting picked Up next week.

going to buy something cheap and cheerful for a while to get my house in order and start saving for the next project.

I think my time of Clio Ownership has come to an end.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
That’s it gone.
Today ended nearly 10 years of ups and downs with this car.
However after my recent woes with the car and the expense I have spent on it. I wouldn’t have changed it for the world.

let’s see what the next 10 years brings.

031AF8FB-62AD-450D-B4E5-67607FE723AF.jpeg
3338ADD5-E384-40FC-B2FD-D053AFBB5DA4.jpeg

031AF8FB-62AD-450D-B4E5-67607FE723AF.jpeg
3338ADD5-E384-40FC-B2FD-D053AFBB5DA4.jpeg

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
So after looking on EBay, Gumtree, Facebook, auto trader and piston heads. I was struggling to find something in my budget that I could see myself driving every day and would like to own.

However one ad on eBay caught my eye.
Went to see the car last nite and loved it.
Just got back from picking it up.

I’ve finally broke my duck and own something other then a Renault.

An Essex boy wouldn’t be an Essex boy if they didn’t own a Ford Fiesta down the line.

So here is my next Special Edition.

A Frozen White Ford Fiesta S1600.

Not to everyone’s taste but a nice little 1.6i engine, economical and cheap to run for a while and I got it at a steal too.

97A66514-1175-4B0D-9C3B-7D2B9F75ED10.png
02FBE74D-7D44-43E3-BE57-F2DD8BA31872.png
D25A6AA4-D8CD-4A61-A7A3-A88ECCD3210E.png

Clio 197
So after looking on EBay, Gumtree, Facebook, auto trader and piston heads. I was struggling to find something in my budget that I could see myself driving every day and would like to own.

However one ad on eBay caught my eye.
Went to see the car last nite and loved it.
Just got back from picking it up.

I’ve finally broke my duck and own something other then a Renault.

An Essex boy wouldn’t be an Essex boy if they didn’t own a Ford Fiesta down the line.

So here is my next Special Edition.

A Frozen White Ford Fiesta S1600.

Not to everyone’s taste but a nice little 1.6i engine, economical and cheap to run for a while and I got it at a steal too.

View attachment 1504378View attachment 1504379View attachment 1504380
I love these, they look spot on and I was close to buying one before I got a 197 instead. Test drove one too and it was decent. Hopefully own one in the future when they're sub 3k

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I love these, they look spot on and I was close to buying one before I got a 197 instead. Test drove one too and it was decent. Hopefully own one in the future when they're sub 3k
[/QUOTE

Yeah they are great little cars not as loud and sporty as a ST but just sporty enough to be interesting. And for what I paid for it I got a very good deal!