ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ly 200 stamford morrisons (with pic)

b/g 182, meg tourer
came out of morrisons to find this :) looked awesome i must say. had a cs sticker in the rear window and yellow cs stickers in the side rear windows. i placed a flyer in the window too with my name on it.

DSC02375.jpg

also saw a 200 gordini as i was pulling into morrisons. had those blue shadow wheels tho :dead:

and the previous week again at morrisons, i came out to find this next to me :cool:

DSC02369.jpg

DSC02370.jpg

b/g 182, meg tourer
there is a reason.
general people in car parks dont give a f**k about other peoples cars. so i park on an end space and park on the line. there is no space to the left of me. problem solved and no dents!

im parked like it in the top pic too!

there is a reason.
general people in car parks dont give a f**k about other peoples cars. so i park on an end space and park on the line. there is no space to the left of me. problem solved and no dents!

im parked like it in the top pic too!
I do this n all, dont get me started on this subject makes my blood boil

Black RS200
I do this n all, dont get me started on this subject makes my blood boil

Same here, i even park right down the other end of the car par where no other cars are only to find when i come back to my car some pr*ck has parked a 4x4 right next to mine! its like EMPTY CAR PARK, WHY PARK NEXT TO MINE!! (rant over, carry on chaps)