ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loud exhaust?!

ClioSport 182
hey people. i have a blueflame exhaust at the moment with a decat, it is pretty loud but im after a louder system lol. i used to have a 106 gti with a pugsport and that was ace, popped and banged alottt and i miss that noise. which exhaust would you lot recommend??

Golf GTD Mk7
charlie at prospeed will make it as load as you like mate. alternatively Bazzon used someone, can't remember the name off hand and it was really load. Yozzasport system isn't exactly quiet though.

Oh and best gains you'll get is from BTB or Orbisoud, but they're pricey. :) 480bhp.com was selling his new BTB, not sure if it is still available though.

alien green rs133
charlie at prospeed will make it as load as you like mate. alternatively Bazzon used someone, can't remember the name off hand and it was really load. Yozzasport system isn't exactly quiet though.
AAS @ newcastle

i had the loudest 1.2 going :D

Golf GTD Mk7
if you're coming from a 106 gti your not going to recieve the same performance gains from exhausts/induction like you would have done. 1*2's are a pain to tune on the cheap.

320d
Yozzasport with a decat is extremely loud. Been in a car with that setup. Also miltek with centre silencer removed and decat is loud.

Both sound very nice.

ClioSport 182
nah i know ill not be looking at the same simple gains as i got from the gti but its all the popping and banging im missing atm lol...

SQ5
Decat it and you will get pops and bangs. When N/A mine used to. Exhaust was a mix match of Magnex and Powerflow.

Focus RS mk1
my orbi race pops bangs and flames, getting a bit of a pain now tho as the bumper is beginning to suffer, laquer is now burnt and discoloured. map needs sorting

TrackCar & F30 330d
I'm quite sure 182's dont pop and bang. I couldnt get mine to pop and bang at all and it had a straight through exhaust decat jobbie. it used to rumble and bubble but not bang

With ITB's on, it pops bangs and spits plenty of flames :)

Get the K-tec Ultra Performance exhaust, sounds like this,

[youtube]PApOT9VZRm8[/youtube]

OMP Group N standard - Raspy but no pops

th_018-1.jpg

With ITB's - Can just hear a few pops

th_100_3475.jpg

[youtube]P-NNUyT_-tM[/youtube]

Focus RS mk1
I'm quite sure 182's dont pop and bang. I couldnt get mine to pop and bang at all and it had a straight through exhaust decat jobbie. it used to rumble and bubble but not bang

With ITB's on, it pops bangs and spits plenty of flames :)

Get the K-tec Ultra Performance exhaust, sounds like this,

my 172 never use to with just straight through but since the cams was fitted and the remap done it does it without fail now, im going to try and get a vid, maybe bit tricky tho