ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

locked my keys in the car!! help!!

Clio 182FF
Glad you got it sorted. You could have always thrown yourself through the front windscreen and then called autoglass hehe ;)

RB 182 Cup
in mine and the miss's car if we sit in it and lock it with the key the incase unlock botton dont work :S

RB 182 Cup
goood point lol still i dont think my wire handling skillz would have been able to deal with that sort of mission :(

Iceberg Ph1
Nah, but has he said, the door sensor is buggered, so when he opens the door and closes it again the car don't realise and it auto locks again after 1 minute of no doors being opened, which is effectively the same as using your fob to lock your car, it rearms the alarm etc (if you have one) so yeah, the unlock button inside would be disabled unfortunately

CLIO PH1 172
iv had mine do this before, i managed to get in by using another renault key lol i just wiggled it about abit in the lock and it opened lol just shows how secure these cars really are......not!

330i. E30 Touring.
Old Fords do the same. Anything around 1994. One key will open them all, lol.

Won't start the ignition, though.

Oh, the lolz we used to have at college. Open a mate's car while he's in a lesson. Fold the back seats down. Lock car. Watch face as he gets in.

Classic.

Astra VXR ex 172 owner
thiefs broke into my clio once and it looked like they got in through the boot coz the back seats were down and there was no damage, look into that

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Mine locked it self when I got out to dig it out of the snow earlier this year. Never did work out why but luckily I had the spare key in the house. Had the battery changed since so maybe it was that causing it to play up.

Yeah I did this in the 172, up on ramps at work, windows closed, started the car in the air and shut the door. Car thought it was doing above 5 due to the wheels spinning and it locked. Lucky we have a kit for this at work, a plastic wedge with an inflatable bag type thing and a hook for sliding round the inside door handle.

Clio 1970000000
One question that noone seems to have asked. Where was the spare set of keys? I hope have a speare set!!!!!!

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Spare key or...
single-brick.jpg