ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2014

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
How many petrol stations will we be stopping at with that beast ?

Lol! I filled the car up from empty (it's got a 60 litre tank and I got 59.7 litres in it!) and done 20 miles and the needle has moved quite a bit already....

I've got a full 30 litre jerry can in the boot just in case.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol! I filled the car up from empty (it's got a 60 litre tank and I got 59.7 litres in it!) and done 20 miles and the needle has moved quite a bit already....

hahaha good stuff

That crash looks horrendous !!

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep

I'll program more fuel stops into my satnav then lol

My mates are sending constant photos and videos from Le Mans, b******s. :)
Wish I was there, especially looking at the weather.

Looks like Duval has been ruled out on doctor's orders after his crash as well.

330i. E30 Touring.
Unlikely. Get on PH etc. there will be someone who has spare tickets/drop outs.

Don't actually need a ticket to camp if one of the boys already there will let you stay with them, just need a race ticket to gain entry.

Lotus Elise
Epic trip was epic. Cheers to everyone involved and it was great to meet some new faces. All I need to do now is figure out where my house keys are........

Seat Leon Cupra 290
Saw one car on the boat on the way back from here. Blue 172 with a load of stickers on it. Not sure who it was though. Shattered to day though.

Regret not going to this. Already got a car full sorted for 2015. Roll on June 2015!

Great coverage on Eurosport, was quite gutted that the '#20 Porsche went out :(

330i. E30 Touring.
We're on the ferry, just about to get off.

Was good to meet a load of you on the Thurs night, and as ever, Le Mans delivered.

@Budgie - you were missed Dickhead.

Not the same I know, but I quite enjoyed watching the race on tele. Saw much more.

There weren't quite as many fires, BBQ's or hangover though. :(

Suzuki Jimny
Really want to go next year but the threads on pistonheads about the pikeys moving in on Sunday afternoon and stealing anything that's not bolted down kind of put me off. Is it really that bad?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Really want to go next year but the threads on pistonheads about the pikeys moving in on Sunday afternoon and stealing anything that's not bolted down kind of put me off. Is it really that bad?

Not if you camp on Houx.

The pikey thievery is largely exaggerated. I've been twice now and had nothing stolen.