ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2014

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
A Scot breaking up a fight, who'd have thunk it!?

Top lads!

Admittedly, shouting "Your mum should've swallowed you pal" through a megaphone didn't help to calm the situation. Friday was 'mezen. Ryan was heard dry heaving for miles around....

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Yeah it wasn't ideal LOL.

That megaphone pissed a lot of folk off! Especially that dude whose sign we tried to steal. LOL.

I ❤️ Lé Man.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Yeah it wasn't ideal LOL.

That megaphone pissed a lot of folk off! Especially that dude whose sign we tried to steal. LOL.

I ❤️ Lé Man.

He was a dick. We were in the process of swapping the sign for that guys leather jacket!! It did work a treat getting served at the bar.

At some point some videos of the Houx Toyota Sign Sledging Competition will appear too....

I got home at 11:30pm, was in work for 6:30am and had to pull over at lunchtime for a 10 minute kip because I was basically hauling down the A47 asleep.

Seat Leon Cupra 290
I was by the start line about 4am, was great. People huddled up in sleeping bags not leaving the action, madness

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Did any Failers make it, Nick?

And I seem to have acquired a dirty pair of waterproof trousers, which I assume are yours or Dom's?

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Did any Failers make it, Nick?

And I seem to have acquired a dirty pair of waterproof trousers, which I assume are yours or Dom's?

Aaaah I was going to ask if I'd left my dads shitty waterproofs in the AMG.... Might have to beg you to post em back!

Dave, Ollie and Jon made it, apparently you walk to KFC and turn right.....

Ricardinho - Nah you'll be fine, the first year Failsport shat themselves by flashing lights for us to all realise it was others wanting to get to the mulsanne! So we were all freaking each other out! Lol

Tim - Yeah I think Dave, Tom and Jon went there and got some good videos. Hopefully Sir_Dave and Saner can upload some.

Yeah they're Panda. 's mate.

10473167_10154279610705422_117860990854665410_n.jpg

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
How longs it take to get over le mans? I'm still bloody shattered. At work in the same daze as yesterday. Coffee needed!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The stickers are off, and some paint from the rear bumper went with it. Not sure I'll bother next year.

The exact reason I didn't put any more on the Merc. (It's an AMG by the way, don't know if I mentioned it....)

I'm still rolling with a filthy car that's stickered up. And will be until I get a quiet day at work.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I only put stickers only windows. The Gumball one took a circle of paint off my front bumper lol.