ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2014

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
The Pont de Mathilde in Rouen is STILL closed, are people considering the alternative route via Yvetot, avoiding Rouen completely?

Petrol Blue 182.
It's looking good!

[video]http://gavsweathervids.com/events.html[/video]

* that's not me

That is possibly one of the worst videos I've ever seen made.

Tim we went Yvetot last year. Much more scenic, will do the same this year.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
The Pont de Mathilde in Rouen is STILL closed, are people considering the alternative route via Yvetot, avoiding Rouen completely?

We avoided it on the way down and was fine, nice ad scenic. We went trough Rouen on the way back and missed our ferry after sitting in traffic for hours on end...

I know I had to settle for 30 :(

Put it on twice and it's equivalent to 60 ;)

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
The 3er has been cleaned, polished & waxed ready for a stickering-up tomorrow. It doesn't scrub up too badly given that it's done 145k!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The 3er has been cleaned, polished & waxed ready for a stickering-up tomorrow. It doesn't scrub up too badly given that it's done 145k!

I still haven't even got a car to take. I should have kept that bloody BMW!!

I've got a banging headache because it's stressing me out so much.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Ditto!

Don't forget to come and see me, we can discuss Halal. ;-)

Sure you want to been seen associating with retards ;-)

I haven't had a day off work for the past three weeks, the Jew Racing Gold LS400 better start on Wednesday!