ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lauren's Low and slow MIIILOW

A grey one
People have asked for more photos and i keep getting asked spec questions etc,
ive also been searching for weeks for "euro low clios" but all i find is really old ones from 2009!
Hopfully this will round a few up!

This is milo, he's come a fair way i think, and i take alot of photos of him and clean him... constantly.
its the only thing that no matter how unhappy i am, will always make me smile and never annoy me further!
i love this little thing more than anything so, dont be negative, just... constructive criticism. i can take it ;)

Spec so far..
-172 rear bumper
-Colour coded
-Coilovers, 100mm on the rear, 80 ish on the front. No bumpstops or helpers.
-172 Interior
-MOMO Team 280mm steering wheel
-15" Lensos (winter wheels)
-15" Rota OSR (show wheels)
-Pink fogs
-Silvervisions
-LED Reverse lights
-LED interior lights
-Sport wings, bumper and skirts need to be sprayed to go on but in my bedroom when i can afford spraying!
-Baby blue diamond half covered in Swarovski crystals (girly touch) ;)
-Baby blue Show Plates "MIIILOW"

TO DO..

money is tight so probably take a while
-Spray and fit sport front end
-Remove tow strap
-Cup spoiler
-Retrimmed interior
- not sure what else!

A year ago.
cliosport3.gif

10 months ago.
IMG_4271-1.gif

8 months ago. lowered 40mm..
613c0656.gif

5 months ago. Before coilovers but new wheels. HAHA tractor stance ;)
0814ebd9.gif

4 months ago. woo coilovers!
744bef9f.gif

2d1bcd49.gif

DFEF50F6-CE59-4FFF-A291-FC2A6B339990-5371-000004387393FA1F.gif

3 Months ago. Custom springs..
A1AC0C27-6C99-4583-AFB5-3C21B3BC8EF0-16135-00001593B5FFF0ED.gif

9C27CA49-4DC9-4E42-AED6-16A36A97CEE5-10207-000001FC8CCB0811.gif

Anddddddd Today!
Had a major clean, and i had a "got bored" moment and my wheels miraculously changed colour!
E497D32D-9B8F-425D-A03D-366754F82BF1-10207-000001FCDF8CCEAE.gif

287148C6-B045-4962-8F35-4AAD8591ACC1-10207-000001FCEE918BE5.gif

91289FBF-A15A-4BD3-9CD3-D5C3ACAD002E-16760-000003484EE06B48.gif

65BCAEB4-B863-444B-A504-0E7F496B8865-16760-0000034853EB07B8.gif

IMG_1003_zps4fa7dbfd.gif

IMG_1007_zps0ed0ed0a.gif

I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE THEM SMALLER. :( sorry..
Peaaaaaceout.
Lauren :)

RS6 C7
Love it!

Not keep on the tow strap but each to their own :)

I bet the rear was tricky to stance like that? Mine was a fair but higher on the rear and still rubbed like a motherf**ker! I think my wheels were wider though.

Good job!

A grey one
Love it!
Not keep on the tow strap but each to their own :)
I bet the rear was tricky to stance like that? Mine was a fair but higher on the rear and still rubbed like a motherf**ker! I think my wheels were wider though.
Good job!

Well to be fair alot of people hate it BUT, it has been used, it's fastened how it should be and it pulled me out of a ditch (ran out of talent) and out of a huge snow drift, so it has its uses :)
Yeah mine are only little 7J's but have 2Deg camber so they sit literally mm from the inner arch lip. Thankyou! :)

Liking it at the mo, the blue wheels shouldn't work, but I think they do. :)
Blue on blue, i didnt think i'd like it but really fell in love with them! thankyou :D

A grey one
Oh haii ;)
Looks really good! I hope you're coming to FCS this year?
Heeeeey, haha thankyou, yeah course i am, and cliosport saturday!<3

Thanks guyys, Yes slammed, way forward for slow cars ;)
And i do believe you were the one i bought my 40mm springs off once upon a time MDP91 :p

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Heeeeey, haha thankyou, yeah course i am, and cliosport saturday!<3

Thanks guyys, Yes slammed, way forward for slow cars ;)
And i do believe you were the one i bought my 40mm springs off once upon a time MDP91 :p

haha, oh yes! I seem to remember that now lol!

A grey one
^^ To be different was my aim.. i think.. i just like baby blue and shiny bits :')

AND..
Boosh! Sittin' pretty in the weeds... #slammin
You forgot the pink tie-wraps/zip ties

Not weeds! long grass ;)
leave the tie wraps out, #ballin.
they're literally 1-holding my bumper together and holding my splitter on because when i go over speedbumps it rips my splitter off, and when i crashed the stupid thing aaaaages ago, i split the bottom section of my bumper in half!

A grey one
looks nice! did you plasti-dip the wheels?
does look dead nice stanced :) any plans for spacers?

i did not, i just sprayed them, and then polished the dishes, nomnom.
yeah with my new wheels i have 10mm on the back, arches rolled and 15&5.. so 20mm on the front because of the sport front end they'll sit really far in :/ damnit!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
looks really good that does, bar the tow strap. the blue wheels work too weirdly.
i wouldnt waste money on a cup spoiler though, your choice though i guess :)

look forward to seeing it at FCS and CSS

i did not, i just sprayed them, and then polished the dishes, nomnom.
yeah with my new wheels i have 10mm on the back, arches rolled and 15&5.. so 20mm on the front because of the sport front end they'll sit really far in :/ damnit!

another reason I wont put the front end on mine, I'm going smooth phase 3 front bumper and 15mm spacers which should leave my wheels sat flush :) but got a lot of love for that stance on your clio.

and doesn't look bad for a home paint job,

how long did it take to polish the dishes? mine could do with being re-done tbh...

A grey one
yeah its a pain but, in the end im gonna end up with stupid wide wheels anyways, and i get my audi in a few months so clio will get deserted between shows! :p yeah they actually came out awesome, even i was impressed with myself, but they took like an hour to mask each one, was a right pain in the botttom!
erm not very long, not meant to polish lenso ones cause theyre diamond cut and laquered but i used Meguiars metal polish and they looked like mirrors!<3

All the haters having their arms twisted, haha thanks guys :)

yeah its a pain but, in the end im gonna end up with stupid wide wheels anyways, and i get my audi in a few months so clio will get deserted between shows! :p yeah they actually came out awesome, even i was impressed with myself, but they took like an hour to mask each one, was a right pain in the botttom!
erm not very long, not meant to polish lenso ones cause theyre diamond cut and laquered but i used Meguiars metal polish and they looked like mirrors!<3

All the haters having their arms twisted, haha thanks guys :)

I'll have a look into that as mine as starting to show defects and lacquer flaking on the polished lip where the weather has ravaged them :( a couple of kerb marks I want to sand back and polish as well... :/

and got you on facebook now cheers for the add :)

A grey one
I'll have a look into that as mine as starting to show defects and lacquer flaking on the polished lip where the weather has ravaged them :( a couple of kerb marks I want to sand back and polish as well... :/
and got you on facebook now cheers for the add :)

Just polish them up, and if you're that bothered just relaquer them!
hahaha rub it in a bit there spinksy :p

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
i've only just got mine back, didnt use it for ages, hence theres old pictures on there. needs a good sort out. theres pictures of ex etc on there, not good really :dapprove:

A grey one
Yeah i made a new one, only like 3 embarassing tagged photos on this one instead of about 3000.. mines just full of cars.. and i mean.. FULL. :')
ANYWAY. this is milo's thread not fb thread ;)

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
milo's thread it is. sorry ;)
you going to whack the sport bumpers on it then? i think it looks good as it is?

M135i
You get some nice pics (of milo of course). Keep my eye on them on IG.

Nice to see a lass looking after her car and slam it on its arse :p

A grey one
Will put more pictures up when I go somewhere decent to take photos!
Yeah I'm gonna stick the sport stuff on because some old fart reversed into me in his big Nissan navara and smashed in the plastics on my bumper I have on atm :(
thanks Tonksy, he's going lower though ;)

and Tim.. Each to their own but a year ago it was a shed, I have plenty of lovers to over power one hater ;) and you don't even have a clio!

Will put more pictures up when I go somewhere decent to take photos!
Yeah I'm gonna stick the sport stuff on because some old fart reversed into me in his big Nissan navara and smashed in the plastics on my bumper I have on atm :(
thanks Tonksy, he's going lower though ;)

and Tim.. Each to their own but a year ago it was a shed, I have plenty of lovers to over power one hater ;) and you don't even have a clio!

oh snap! she went there! :L

A grey one
Where did I go? Haha confused :(
If it was about the "you don't have a clio" comment.. Nothing meant by it.. Just matter of fact :p sorry lol

Last edited:

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
TimR26 commented about your car, then you dished it back to him because he doesn't have a Clio. Was funny. That's all :).