ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lauren's Low and slow MIIILOW

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Like it, see that you have the 172 interior in it. Im looking into getting a sports interior for mine but is it just as easy as just swapping over and clipping in? Ive heard it puts the airbag lights on etc when you put the sport interior in it?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Pretty cool tbf! Wheels look miles better blue than black.

Pics of this constantly appear on my FB feed too, randomly.

A grey one
meh.....pretty minging tbh
Do behave Sykes! :p

Like it, see that you have the 172 interior in it. Im looking into getting a sports interior for mine but is it just as easy as just swapping over and clipping in? Ive heard it puts the airbag lights on etc when you put the sport interior in it?
Thankyou, right well if you have a ph2.. I have the ph1 interior and the wiring loom for airbags isn't the same so you have to arse about with new wires etc, my airbag light is never on and I don't even have any.. So I'm not sure about anything else, sorry!:p

Pretty cool tbf! Wheels look miles better blue than black.
Pics of this constantly appear on my FB feed too, randomly.
thanks! And haha! Really? That's coool, I know a couple of pages keep posting it :)

I like that, wheels do look a lot better blue. Pics taken on grass don't do it any justice though.

On a side note, I expect your friend requests on FB went through the roof since you made this thread.

A grey one
Thankyou guys! <3
I'll get some more photos of him tomorrow after a clean.. On some flat roads!
going to lower the front end and fit a new abs cable tomorrow too,
erm to be honest I only had a few since yesterday but I'm not sure if it was anyone off here, only accepted one:')

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Just a few ay ;)

Get some more pics up. And you do all the work on it yourself???? You a mechanic?

A grey one
Like 15 in the last 2 days -.-
Will do tomorrow!
yeah I do everything to it so happy to take credit, all apart from my ex helped with coilovers..
I'm not a mechanic no :( I'm a hairdresser haha!
i used to race karts and almost got into cars so, I'm quite boyish when it comes to cars :)

Ph2 172
See this on instagram all the time, think you've done a really good job with it. People tend to get the modifying bug and push too far whereas yours is just right.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
looks quite good now, didn't like how it looked initially but the lensos + coilovers are a huge improvement. Tow strap is not for me though.

A grey one
looks quite good now, didn't like how it looked initially but the lensos + coilovers are a huge improvement. Tow strap is not for me though.

Thanks everyone, and yeah i think the blue was a massive improvement on the black lensos, i just really have the temptation to cancel my Rotas and buy baby blue BBS! :( yeah tow strap is coming off when winter has done one! :p

A grey one
Certainly not ;)

Theeeeeeeese were from tonight.. i love where i live!<3
IMG_1203_zpsded286a9.gif

IMG_1156_zps43c376a9.gif

IMG_1130_zpsdbd1a4a5.gif

He's hiding a little bit :p
IMG_1194_zps9d752bbc.gif

A grey one
You havent even seen mine.. but they go with the whole Euro thing.. its not a racecar
And nope dont plan on getting a sport.. no way could i go from a clio to a clio be it sport or not!
Getting an audi a3 next then going jap after forever and ever :)

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
liking what you have done with this car, im definitely gonna have to get custom rear springs for summer. Where did you get yours done?

A grey one
liking what you have done with this car, im definitely gonna have to get custom rear springs for summer. Where did you get yours done?

Thankyou:) well I got my custom springs from a guy off here, keep your eye out! I'll find out what he was called and ask where he got them done for you :)

1.2 16v
And you're from Newcastle.. So you should have the best accent going? I like you too haha.

Hell yeah I do! I like where this is going :p

To the guy above, try www.coilsprings.co.uk - the website is a bit crap and off putting when you read the "street lowering" section, but they come recommended, apparently they've had customers in F1, Rallying etc.