ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Key Plip on clio 172

car? need a license 1st!
Hey,

I got a 52 plate 172, and the battery in the remote fob has gone. (no red light)

How do I get the fob open? i've been trying for about 3 days and can't get into it!!!!

can someone give me any idea? I've tried sliding it as the arrow says, i've jabbed it and prised it. Hammer is the next job!!

someone help before i destroy it!!!!

172 Cup
Mine fell apart when i dropped it. not saying that you have to drop it but it does slide apart and you end up with two halves. one with the key attached and the other with the button and battery on it. slide it and the mini dovetail joins will come apart. there is a rubbery seal to stop the moisture getting in, it could cause it to stick i suppose!!

be careful mate their delicate.with the side with the key on it at bottom slide the other half back the way.may just be the battery has dislodged mine does it everytime i drop my keys

black/gold 182
if i was you i would take it to a renault dealer see if they can do it might be costly if you balls it up !!!

Audi A4
its the battery, its loose happened to me, open it and squeeze the metal piece that holds the battery this will give you a constant contact with the electronic bits in the key, if that makes sense