ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just joined today at 60!

Clio 182
Hello everybody :)

Just joined today but actually had my silver 182 for 3 years.
Not that great with computers and the web as I'm 60 (oldest 182 owner on here?) but as I've just taken early retirement and have more time for things like this, my son, who is a member of other car forums, said why don't you join the ClioSport one, so here I am.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Nice one . Welcome to CS mate . Your never too old to have a bit of fun . Hope you enjoy the site :)

Mini Cooper S sport
Yay, some age and wisdom at last!! Welcome to CS.

By the way, there is a member on here called Revels. Ignore everything he says, he's a compulsive liar ;)

Clio 197
Welcome along there, obviously a bit of a legend driving around in a 182, thats what i want to be doing when im 60, still owning quick cars.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Hello and welcome have fun on the site and join some local meets too

Silver 182 Cup Packs
Phew 60 eh, at a vintage 44 years that makes me seem young.

I do hope your not thinking of growing up too soon. I need something to look forward too. :rasp:

172 mk2 Iceberg
Welcome.... to CS

No sorry my Dad got his 182 for his 70 th nearly 3 years ago
so you have some way to go yet !!

Clio v6
Hello everybody :)

Just joined today but actually had my silver 182 for 3 years.
Not that great with computers and the web as I'm 60 (oldest 182 owner on here?) but as I've just taken early retirement and have more time for things like this, my son, who is a member of other car forums, said why don't you join the ClioSport one, so here I am.

M/F ?
Location?
Eons.com space?

:)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Muchos respect if got the 182 for driving - and not using it as a shopping trolley!

My dad lost his interest in cars years ago. At 59, his current Berlingo 'does it' for him. Maybe he'll surprise me and rush out to buy a 197 on his 60th?

Then again..... ;)

D.