ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just had Mark Fish CAT Mod done

DrewBear11

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST
Hiya guys,

I've just had the mark fish cat mod done after my KTEC ultra exhaust kept blowing and hanging low all the time.

Had the work done at a respectable garage where I live, they've worked on my car before and seem a pretty professional outfit.

When I had the work done I supplied them with a manifold to cat gasket/bolts kit from KTEC as the cat was coming off.

The exhaust sleeving is **** on and it feels better to drive, but I think the manifold to cat join is leaking ...

Anyone know if the KTEC kit actually fits ? I've read about some being the wrong size ?

I'll try and get a pic of how its sitting in the morning..

Cheers for any advice :)

DrewBear11

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST
Could anyone advise how this manifold to cat kit is meant to fit or what order its meant to be in? Cheers

Guessing its the centre section to cat weld? Might well be wrong though?! Scary squirrel and couple of others on here have also had it done.

DrewBear11

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST
yea thats it mate.

I need advice on the manifold to cat gasket ? Does anyone have any pics of an explanation of how it should be fitted ? Cause its blowing like a baws ! I had a new kit fitted but i think its been fitted wrong :(