ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just getting started..

Charged Superleggera
Sorry for the delay richy in getting the pics up man. pics are just crappy phone pics so dont do the car justice. looks much better in the flesh.

Anyways update:

richy's new interior...

Obviously we were not going to get the jack under the car especailly with his 45 profile tyres so had to resort to using bricks lol

Photo0393.jpg

These things were an absolute c**t to disconnect. got there eventually didnt we richy;)

Photo0389.jpg

old seats out of richys car

Photo0391.jpg

My seats out of the rep. Gave her a hoover while i was at it

Photo0397.jpg

Richys new seats(sparco torino 2 recling bucket seats)

Photo0405.jpg

Photo0406.jpg

Photo0408.jpg

Photo0411.jpg

Photo0418.jpg

Photo0419.jpg

Photo0424.jpg

Now the rear seats were an even bigger problem. The bolts that hold them down were all rusted and we really didnt fancy drilling them out so we decided to swap covers instead lol. it was very easy to do and looks spot on.

Rusted in scews

Photo0440.jpg

during

Photo0430.jpg

Photo0431.jpg

Photo0432.jpg

Photo0434.jpg

done!

Photo0450.gif

Photo0449.gif

Photo0451.gif

Richys new 6k hid's

Photo0456.gif

Team heko wind deflectors

Photo0458.gif

LY R26
cheers matey its no worries was worth the wait haa, the seats are amazing tbh! il need to get some of my custom springs now, might wait till i get them other wheels on when it will be proper slammed, couldnt find any 195/45s for the back so got 195/50 which wont be much of a difference, will keep that nose down look anyway haha! cheeers again matey!

LY R26
oh, and i got a cracking tan that day haha, mainly due to the fact we started at half ten and finished at like 4 and that was just the front seats haha!

Monaco
Looking really really good. Just your new wheels to finish it of eh!? ;)

Just to warn you, your new ones have 4mm more offset than your current ones, might make the front spacing pretty tight...
...more camber much?

Charged Superleggera
cheers matey its no worries was worth the wait haa, the seats are amazing tbh! il need to get some of my custom springs now, might wait till i get them other wheels on when it will be proper slammed, couldnt find any 195/45s for the back so got 195/50 which wont be much of a difference, will keep that nose down look anyway haha! cheeers again matey!

no bother mate. car is coming together nicely now.

LY R26
yeah i know there getting done atm, pain in the ar5e to do though, yeah il be getting the camber sorted soon haha, they have an offset of 42 aye? so should be ok with the camber i have. we will soon find out haha!

thanks mate, thinking of selling up, sounds silly i know since ive not had it long, but need something more practical for the 200+ miles a week haha:(

LY R26
put an ad on PH, waiting on them reviewing it, just to see what interest I get, not selling up yet haha!

Charged Superleggera
you seriously selling up dude? such a shame considering the work and effort thats gone into it. have you got your eye on something in particular then?

LY R26
it wont be yet mate, maybe later on in the year, going to enjoy this for a bit more mate, just need something that doesnt drink petrol with the miles i do:( just interested to see what interest it gets atm haha!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Fek that’s low! Lovely seats and nice work frosty

What’s up with the abandoned Merc covered in tape in some of the pics?

LY R26
its lower at the back now with the custom springs im led to believe you owned once;) thats firas' parents car i think, he moved it so we could work in the drive way haha!

Charged Superleggera
Fek that’s low! Lovely seats and nice work frosty

What’s up with the abandoned Merc covered in tape in some of the pics?

cheers ben haha thats my track wh0re merc. she is an utter animal.

its lower at the back now with the custom springs im led to believe you owned once;) thats firas' parents car i think, he moved it so we could work in the drive way haha!

haha dont encourage him richy he knows but likes to take the piss lol

LY R26
oh haha! i duno what car id want tbh, just something maybe a bit bigger, plus a little easier on the pocket so maybe a diesel:eek: wouldnt mind a tidy zetec s or something, maybe a dci 100 if i found one i liked, dont know yet though, my ads on PH just now so will see what interest i get ha.

Fabia VRS
i ended up just destroying my seat connectors as they made me agry when i was taking mine out lol!

car looks great :D

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
looks minted man! a want a shot in ure seats! lol u after custom rear springs? ;) or u already got some? lol

LY R26
thanks for the comments guys, yes i do have spacers on the front mate, just enought clearance as these wheels stick out more than my old ones.

im from outside dundee mate, beside forfar, im in dundee all the time thought haha, fancy meeting up for a few pics at somepoint?

Stagecoach Ticket
Looks really good mate like it alot
Hate the red bits though :( sorry think would look loads better with black diamonds, bullets and interior strips. Red detailing and stickers if u still want some red on it. thats imo though

Monaco
Looks really good mate like it alot
Hate the red bits though :( sorry think would look loads better with black diamonds, bullets and interior strips. Red detailing and stickers if u still want some red on it. thats imo though

You were always gonna get some stick from the CS sheep I'm afraid Rich

LY R26
tbh i dont mind, like to hear other peoples opinion mate, i dont really take offence at things like that..

to jimbo.. im thinking about getting rid of the wing mirrors for standard ones and getting other bullets, but i like having lairy colours, gets more looks haha. they wont be staying red forever, another lairy colour will be used later on when i can be bothered, because i dont like all black tbh:(

LY R26
some more pictures!

with my custom rear springs.

10062010162.jpg

10062010160.jpg

10062010158.jpg
10062010157.jpg

balloon tyres on old wheels, with custom springs, foxys old ones i believe.
08062010140.jpg

08062010138.jpg

172 and vw passat
Seen this going about around sainsburys :D looks good, reminds me of when i had my clio with the green combo :( Looks awsome tho mate. :D