ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just crashed my clio about 10 mins ago

Red Clio II
Is it just me or does the colour match look w**k and the general finish hideous? :S the bootlide/bumper seem to stand out from the rest of it by FAR?

to be honest, i think its just you mate! however! the way ive parked my car there, the sunlight is hitting it badly!

how about ill take more pics tomorro and share them

Honda. Tesla Someday
Is it just me or does the colour match look w**k and the general finish hideous? :S the bootlide/bumper seem to stand out from the rest of it by FAR?

It looks odd in some pics and fine in others... I guess we'll have to wait for more pics!!

Red Clio II
DSCN1071.gif

DSCN1073.gif

DSCN1072.gif

DSCN1074.gif

DSCN1075.gif

DSCN1076.gif

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
is it supposed to be flame red? It does look very pinky, pinker than the front.... :S when i do a close up of mine it certainly lookers darker/oranger depending on the light, never pink :S

As long as your happy thats the main thing

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
give it a good polish with some colour restorer and post some more pics :).. just looks like the paint has faded (common on red cars)

Red Clio II
to be honest i dont see that it is pink! it is a good match, i know from a more perhiperal vision that it is a class job! especially for the price!

For those who are slabbering on about silly things! i'd rather you didnt comment! if you've nothing good to say! don't say it

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
luke. it looks ace. as you said, especially for the price!

all thats leftnow is a good polish and get it slammed !

Honda. Tesla Someday
I have to agree, it is a great fix for the price! Great fix for any price come to think of it!!!

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
My ex had a red colour coded clio with tinted rear windows and 17" katanas on it, it was slammed 60mm, made such a difference to the car!

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
Mines only down 40mm but with current other half living up a farm track, life is difficult, especially with my splitter!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Luke we could meet sometime this week and I'll verify the colour in the metal (so to speak) & take some pics for good measure :)