ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just a few of the "T"

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
T376%2001.jpg

T376%2002.jpg

T376%2003.jpg

T376%2004.jpg

T376%2005.jpg

T376%2006.jpg

T376%2007.jpg

T376%2008.jpg

T376%2009.jpg

T376%20010.jpg

T376%20011.jpg

T376%20012.jpg

T376%20013.jpg

T376%20014.jpg

T376%20015.jpg

T376%20016.jpg

T376%20017.jpg

T376%20018.jpg

T376%20019.jpg

T376%20020.jpg

T376%20021.jpg

T376%20022.jpg

T376%20023.jpg

T376%20024.jpg

T376%20025.jpg

T376%20026.jpg

T376%20027.jpg

T376%20028.jpg

T376%20029.jpg

T376%20030.jpg

T376%20031.jpg

T376%20032.jpg

T376%20033.jpg

Teg
Can't really fault it but the drivers side washer blank is wonky and the headunit looks a little bit too after market if that makes sense other than that it looks superb:up:

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Only gripe for me is the engine bay, i prefer silver on the inlets

Looks immaculate though, nice job

Silver is a pain to keep clean hence went black.

Can't really fault it but the drivers side washer blank is wonky and the headunit looks a little bit too after market if that makes sense other than that it looks superb:up:

Yeah the drivers side washer blank is little "Wonky" as when the bumper got painted when i first got the car it was bonded back on and put on like it is, I do how ever have a new set of genuine ones sitting waiting until i need to get the bumper done again.

Head unit is an amazing unit but i know that it does look little off in the car and something more standard would look better.
Plus i like to have my Aux for my phone.

Looks fantastic Marc. The wheel bolts do nothing for me though. Bit too max power/something you'd get free with a magazine in my eyes.

The standard ones rust like crazy so went for the TPI wheel bolts.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
What a stunning example!

Are the discs on the correct sides? If it matters.

Yeah the discs are correct, Its down to what way they are vented inside so the groves don't matter.
They also had labels on they stating what side they had to go on.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Looking at this makes me feel bad about how dirty my car is!

Stunning example.

RB Clio 182
Very nice!

Standard silver interior, wheel and gear knob trims, standard stereo and silver inlet and fuel rail guard and that will be mint!

I would get the grey 19mm hex wheel bolt covers I have too, nice and subtle and maybe a genuine 90 degree air box hose.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Has CS gone mad. Almost every comment has something negative in it!

This car is stunning and ridiculously clean and everyone making comments about the tiniest of things can't come close to saying their car is as good an example as this one. Mental.

Superb work, although there are some rusty bolts on the ECU bracket, engine mount and on the loom near the fuel rail that are REALLY pissing me off.

RB Clio 182
Has CS gone mad. Almost every comment has something negative in it!

This car is stunning and ridiculously clean and everyone making comments about the tiniest of things can't come close to saying their car is as good an example as this one. Mental.

Because its almost perfect.

Theres normally too many negative things to mention on the average Joe's car.

gambit

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
The car is perfect nuff said, hope to get mine to this condition in due time .

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I have just ordered around £40 worth of new bolts, nuts and plastic clips for the engine bay.

As for dash trims i can put the standards back on as i have them in the garage & the head unit in the box also but I'm not going too just now.

Clio 200
Yeah the drivers side washer blank is little "Wonky" as when the bumper got painted when i first got the car it was bonded back on and put on like it is, I do how ever have a new set of genuine ones sitting waiting until i need to get the bumper done again.

Do you know how much these are Marc, or should I not ask?

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Absolutely cracking Trophy! One of the best I've seen, I'm sure you adore it [emoji2]

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Do you know how much these are Marc, or should I not ask?

These where £99.00 for the pair but I do believe they have dropped in price.
I do have the OE part number and new RRP from Renault but not off the top of my head just now

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Looks Great Marc. Does it get driven much? My carbon splitter didn't stay that glossy for long :(

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I actually think the engine bay looks better with the standard top mounts over your old AST ones too.

How comes the change of exhaust?

Standard top mounts are staying and ASTs might be back up for sale at a later date.

The change of the exhaust was due to the fact i got it cheap and i wanted something that was not loud just now.
I don't mine the standard exhaust at all apart from its heavy and i now love the fact its quiet.