ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just a 1.2 but what do ya think??

1.2 2003 clio
received_805000276233615.jpeg
received_805000279566948.jpeg
received_805000282900281.jpeg
received_805000272900282.jpeg
Hey, just thought I'd put a few pics of my 1.2 mk2 on. Had it for 6 months now and have slowly done bits to it. I know it's only a 1.2 but for insurance purposes I will be keeping it for a while hopefully so may as well make the most of it and will also help me gain experience.

Obviously I like it but just thought I'd see what mixed opinions you guys have.

Thought it was a little low after first lowering it but as I couldn't be bothered raising it up a little I left it and now have grown to like it.
Any suggestions on any other small and not ott mods I could do that I may not have thought of which I may approve of maybe??

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Looks good from here, a little low for my liking but still looks good!

Corolla T-Sport
Like it mate, I have the 182 alloys on my 1.2 look the biz.
A few ideas
-RS grills make a huge difference
-172 rear bumper would tidy the back up
-Sport interior

1.2 2003 clio
Thanks and I never thought about the grille may have to look into that one ;)
And I was thinking about the bumper at one point but not sure if it would make a huge difference to the look from behind,

2014 Clio 200t edc
Thanks and I never thought about the grille may have to look into that one :wink:
And I was thinking about the bumper at one point but not sure if it would make a huge difference to the look from behind,

The grille and the rear bumper both make a massive difference to the front and rear of the car. Seriously do it!!
Car looks good though, nice one.

Megane 225 f1
Looks nice bud. Reminds me of my old campus sport. Black with 182 wheels! Mine looked loads better with a sport grille.

1.2 2003 clio
Thanks :) , not really going for a full sport rep, just what I think looks nice even tho most parts are from the sport lol

1.2 2003 clio
DSC_0664.JPG
DSC_0665.JPG
Took a lot of faffing but finally got the boot finished, lost a little space in the boot but can fit a lot more than when the sub was just sat on top, just working on a removable cover for the speaker for when the body is needed.

1.2 2003 clio
I think its quite good, I had a jvc one but swapped it for the sony as I needed more than one pre out to run two amps, I don't know too much about the technical side, but the quality seems to be excellent, and there are also more settings for fine tuning your sounds on the sony, so far I have no complaints about it.

Clio 182 - RB
I think its quite good, I had a jvc one but swapped it for the sony as I needed more than one pre out to run two amps, I don't know too much about the technical side, but the quality seems to be excellent, and there are also more settings for fine tuning your sounds on the sony, so far I have no complaints about it.

Can songs be played through the unit using Bluetooth? Does look nice, carbon is a nice touch - Good job with the boot too!

1.2 2003 clio
Thanks and yeah loads of extras, has front usb which I use, aux input, bluetooth, hands free with speaker built into the head unit it's self, I also have an app so you can play songs change volume and basically do everything from your phone, I don't really use it but I suppose it could be useful to some people

1.2 2003 clio
I got bored so had a play with the lighting a little. Maybe a little ott but I think it looks quite tidy still. Also eventually got round to the grille :smiley:
received_865614736838835.jpeg
received_865614743505501.jpeg
received_865614740172168.jpeg