ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Jul 19, 2015] *** Updated Time *** Yorkshire lot's Epic York to Whitby Run (Bilbrough Top)

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
So, who's the photographer of the group? I can bring my other half's DSLR but I've not much idea of how to use it!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I'm looking forward to this too, never been to a car meet before.

Does it mean I'll have to clean my shed though? I've only snowfoamed it once of twice since I got it earlier this year haha.

This is just two weeks away now, so thought I would bump. Anyone else interested?

If we can get some nice weather, like the last week, it will be mega!

Either way, with the route and ammount of confirmed cars already, should be a really cracking day out :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Looking forward to this, started moving into my new place in York today, it'll be nice to get out and driving around Yorkshire again :)

172 + 350z
Yes still keen! Been trying to tidy the car up as I will be in the dci as decided to take the turbo off the road. Hope it keeps up [emoji23]

AG 200 CUP
I'm unsure now as my circumstances are changing pretty dramatically at the moment and may be moving back up to newcastle if I can get to it I will @Ashh if I come I'll tag along on the way down?

Fiesta ST
I'm unsure now as my circumstances are changing pretty dramatically at the moment and may be moving back up to newcastle if I can get to it I will @Ashh if I come I'll tag along on the way down?

Sounds good man, shame about the change in circumstances though bud, hope things get sorted for you!

Alien Green 200
In fact that's a complete lie, just checked the holiday sheet no chance I don't think.

AG 200 CUP
Yeah mate living in the toon now , still going to come though want to meet people before CSS lol so I'll meet you on way down if you want?

172 + 350z
Want to get the car cleaned up in time! Got the headlights to sort. (No I am not going to use toothpaste!)

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Want to get the car cleaned up in time! Got the headlights to sort. (No I am not going to use toothpaste!)

I've got s**t loads to do so no doubt mine'll look a bit rough. I need alignment sorting after fitting coilovers, sort out my blowing exhaust, sort out my hazey headlights, give it a clean inside and out, clean seatbelts, and the list goes on!