ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Sep 3, 2016] RS Tuning Rolling Road Day. (Leeds)

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Right guys,
Rolling road day at RS Tuning, come and see what power your car is running!

All info will be found on this page somewhere.
3rd of September, start time is 9:30AM and for 10 cars it should last a couple of hours.
Plan is, wait for everyone, everyone runs their cars, go home.
The amount of time we spend at RS Tuning should be plenty however if people feel their needs have not been satisfied you are more than welcome to organise an impromptu drive between yourselves.
Please use the RSVP system above to indicate whether or not you will be attending.

A £50 deposit needs to be paid in order to secure the booking on or before 13th August.
First 10 members to RSVP Yes will need to pay £5 each towards the deposit (which is NOT refundable under any circumstance as it will be paid to RS Tuning immediately) and you will then pay £30 for your run on the day.

Any further members who RSVP Yes will simply pay the £35 on the day.

I will PM members that RSVP Yes individually to discuss how they would like to pay their £5 deposit.

Please try not to turn up without RSVPing, unless it is very short notice (i.e. the same morning) as I must know numbers that are attending to let RS Tuning know.

Any questions please ask,
Thanks!

@Matthew @leeds_182 @realnumber 1 @Feirny @jenic @Bear Head @Brookie. @Donny_Dog @Kchristmas @BenRedfearn @dolphinsfan @Nick_Leeds
@Rossi1989 @Simon_16v @jaysmith @newb @H444YDN @leeds2592
@dann2707 @Yorkshire @C.J @roystinho @Dom_capper
@Sii. @nebraska182 @Ant_Smiggy @YorkshireDaz
@Sj1782 @Wezwoz @AJJ @Paul Mitch 1986
@Christ Almighty @OssPoop @Tobz_mw @Steve_RS2250 @smith647 @Turbo steve

Last edited:
  Teg
Put me down pal.. If we're struggling for numbers this time next week when deposits due I'm sure I'll be able to get a few mates to come and have a dyno run if there not being tight arses... No promises though:up:

Teg
Forgot to ask.. How many runs does RSTuning give you for £35? Been to some in the past who just do one run then done, and others who do two or three runs.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Forgot to ask.. How many runs does RSTuning give you for £35? Been to some in the past who just do one run then done, and others who do two or three runs.
They said to me "power run". I just assumed that was 2 or 3 runs but I will email them and ask.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
For those that were wondering:
"We run them until they are on average within 1bhp of the previous run, usually around 3 runs"

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I won't be running mine, but I'll pop down and watch as its round the cornor for me

Clio 197
Ooft I might be able to make this! Hopefully I can get a standard airbox before then so I make atleast 150bhp ;)

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
@RenaultVirgin 3 of my mates want to come.. Got EP3, Mk2 Focus ST and a Mazda 3 MPS if that's ok?
Perfectly fine.
In that case, when there are 7 confirmed here I need the deposits. Could you sort that out from them and get it to me? Its £5 each and then they pay £30 on the day.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Count me out pal the original date would have been perfect but the new date sucks arse for me.
Sorry mate, its always impossible to please everyone as many others have said. The date was re-arranged as I soon realised that I personally couldn't make the 20th and that for ease of organising etc it would be better to allow more time ahead of the event. There will be plenty more opportunity in the future I'm sure.

DanSej6

ClioSport Club Member
I'd love to throw mine on the rollers, but I'll be on my way back from Belgium so no can do I'm afraid.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
I'll pop along to say hello but won't be going on the dyno, is that okay?
Cmon, if youre coming all that way you might as well stick it on the dyno. Put all these Clios to shame :tonguewink:

Fiesta ST
No, it's illegal to not go on the dyno therefore you are not welcome along and you are not permitted to say hello!
I'll go on the dyno only if you turn up.

Cmon, if youre coming all that way you might as well stick it on the dyno. Put all these Clios to shame :tonguewink:

Put me down as a maybe then ffs 😂, I'm in Prague the week before so depends how much I have left