ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Jul 19, 2015] *** Updated Time *** Yorkshire lot's Epic York to Whitby Run (Bilbrough Top)

Now then, now then!

This is one of the great drives out for our region. Takes us through the North Yorkshire Moors, via Malton, Pickering and up to Whitby for some photos by the abbey. Then down the east coast to the Flask Inn for a drink, and onto Oliver's Mount Race Track in Scarborough for more pictures and ending in Bridlington.

The last time we did this, we had roughly 10-15 cars and it was epic. Get your names down early for this one, and please use the RSVP function at the top of the page :smile:

Meeting place will be the Bilbrough Top McD's YO23 3PP at 11:00am.

18614323495_0df7b9baeb_c.jpg

A few pictures from the last one :smile:

6979492350_4454b971be_c.jpg

6327049010_907c2e9e83_z.jpg

@Matthew @leeds_182 @realnumber 1 @Feirny @jenic @Bear Head @brookie @Donny_Dog
@Kchristmas @BenRedfearn @dolphinsfan @Nick_Leeds @Rossi1989 @Simon_16v @jaysmith
@newb @H444YDN @leeds2592 @dann2707 @Yorkshire @MrTom @C.J @roystinho @Dom_capper
@Sii. @nebraska182 @Ant_Smiggy @YorkshireDaz @Dan.AS @coverm @Wraggy172 @Will89rs
@1hpclio @AdhamClemo97

Last edited:
  172 + 350z
Mind if I get Northern Renault involved? We did a coast about a month ago and people are keen to do another now the weather is picking up :)
I will be there

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Would have loved to come to this one but I'll be doing Frankfurt to Calais on the last day of a Euro road trip :(

GT 128 VVT
i might be on holiday ill have to chekc but if im not ill be there :) i didnt receive an alert from this for some reason even though im tagged

172 + 350z
Am I been stupid? Can't seem to find the option to RSVP. Might be in the daily dci as the turbo might be going but will see!