ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JDM Y0 - My new project **** PG36 - Breaking ****

Mini Cooper S
Re: JDM Y0 - My new project **** New airbox - PG20 ****

Love the ARC! Was chatting to my mate today and he said the ARC had some issues over on ctro? Im a big fan myself though!

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member

Good god that's nice Ben!

Make sure it's fitted for the meet in march ;)

Without doubt it will be mate, only got next week at work them im off till the 1st of march so i can get all the bits ive bought fitted.

New tyres at the end of the month, decided to go with AD08's

Need some new tyres ready for summer and some track days, and ring trips. Also wanting to go watch the TT.

ive removed my Tein coilovers as well, and returned it back to O/E suspension for now, until i decide what im going to do with her.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R

Y U sell everything I want :(

I had mine lowered today, 30mm on ABP/Eibachs. Got to get the Camber bolts/Arms fitted and then an FRSU and wheel refurb :)

S3 Sportback, Ninja

Looking good mate, I have abandoned the JDM crew now and am rocking a FN2 Civic Type R GT now... Oh the shame!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The Fn2 is a great car. Imo anyway really good buy at the moment.

S3 Sportback, Ninja

Tbh I quite like it. I orignally bought a Touareg after the DC5 to tow my crossers. However that lasted all of 4 days before I got the FN2. It is nowhere near as quick as my DC5 was/felt though but with 2 young uns a better car for my needs.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R

I too like FN2 type R's (Although I prefer how the EP3 looks, the interior on the FN2 gives me a semi)

They seem to be shockingly cheap too, bottom seems to have dropped out of them. When searching for me EP3 I put in a max of £7000 and a few FN2's crept into this bracket! I could have got a decent one for £8-8500!

Sorta related, Tyres!!

Are you going to 215/40/17's all round Ben?

Mine are stock sized, but Pirelli P Zero'. Im going to need a pair of fronts soon, but they are around £110 each (sure I can get them cheaper, but not much) Am I going to be better off buying 4x 215's as they are alot cheaper?

Megane 225 F1

Looks a nice bit of kit, but how is it meant to be benificial?
Oh and what happened to orange name?

Takes the cold air from the back of the wheel arch, more surface area for intake as well if that makes sense.

I was only covering for Jon while they had the baby

Re: JDM Y0 - My new project **** New ARC airbox - PG20 ****

Had the front bumper resprayed, looks nice and fresh now :) Need to get the whole car detailed to get it all looking as clean :) LOL! Will get some better pics soon.

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1762.jpg

Also fitted my new aux pulley, was pretty easy :)
IMG_1746.gif

IMG_1747.gif

IMG_1749.gif

ARC fitted along with my new top mount nuts
IMG_1759.jpg

Wheel refurb and new tyres next week :)

Megane 225 F1
Re: JDM Y0 - My new project **** Front bumper respray :) - PG22 ****

Is the red bit of the ARC the filter? If so, isn't that quite restrictive in that position?

Megane 225 F1

Oh ok. In that case, nice work.

They are rated quite well on the type r forum, but only one way to find out by giving it a go :)

nice and rare as well which i like :)

Megane 225 F1

Rare = unique. Unique = goooood.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member

Awesome Ben, love the ARC.

Does it sound as good as the Tegiwa?

Agreed :)

Thing with these is, as you know they respond to bolt on mods unlike the clio, so you can go wrong. Im hoping its as good as the tegiwa, if not ill sell it and get something else.

I hope its good as i like it :)