ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jamsport 326bhp s/charged R27

Turbo LY R27
Just picked up the car from Jam-sport after having a fully forged engine build including schrick cams and LSD fitted. Figures are 326bhp and 280 torque revving to 7.8k! This thing is savage, relentless acceleration! It Fookin screams its tits off, absolutely unreal from 260 before (which was amazing) cant really explain it, and the noise from the akrapovic and the charger, WOW!!!! Best of all it feels factory and still retains the clio's revy engine characteristics completely! This car is a beast!

Full spec is:
KW v3 coilies
OZ Ultraleggras
888 rubber
custom top mounts (to be fitted soon with negative camber)
Akrapovic exhaust inc 200 diffuser
DS 2500 pads
Drilled+grooved discs
RS body kit
Forged engine
matched inlets
schrick cams
Supercharger
Quaife diff
ipod cable ;) lol

Heres some pics of the build and how it looks now with the sprayed intercooler. Vids to follow in the next few days.

IMG_0795-1.jpg

IMG_0796-1.jpg

IMG_0797-1.jpg

IMG_0825-1.jpg

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
That thing must owe you £50k!!

Lol!! You're insane but I love you for it. If I could afford to do it, I would! It must be an absolute animal!

Turbo LY R27
Lol ill try my best i can get a speedo one, ill see if someone will help me get some drive by ones.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Videos! Needed!

Looks amazing! I bet it absolutely shifts!!!!

Turbo LY R27
That thing must owe you £50k!!

Lol!! You're insane but I love you for it. If I could afford to do it, I would! It must be an absolute animal!

Cheers dude lol!! It is an animal yet takes it like it was meant to! It only owes me 10/11k. Still s**t loads but i waited and got things like wheels coilovers 2nd hand but nearly new which takes off half the value! If you totaled it all up new i dread to think of the cost lol! The charger was free coz i was the development mule. Ive been a jammy git and am extremely lucky and fortunate to of been able to do it! :) I wanted to do it all before house buying rears its head lol!

Turbo LY R27
il have to see this thing go again like before when i followed you out the services in my VTS

Its so different mate, i was amazed!! Mullered a type R earlier like it was standing still (on my private track). It accelerates at such a consistent rate!

Steve, im not sure mate, i no they were slightly oversize and had to have the block bored out slightly. Its a make JS use on the fords, apparently there the knackers and good for 600ish bhp. Not that im going anywhere near there lol!

i bet you mullered it cos it went well last time i saw you.. well i may see you about seen as your only over MK but il be back in my cup

Listerine & Poledo
s**t damn yes!

Ultimate! Would have in a heartbeat, and love forever.

I want first refusal come resale!

Turbo LY R27
Any pictures under the bonnet?

Think there is one or two in another thread. But in all honesty theres nothing to see. The charger+intercooler is mounted behind the front lower grill. Under the bonnet you can only see a boost pipe and the charger fluid bottle. Looks so standard its crazy, proper sleeper, other than the fact its yellow lol!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
It's a sleeper purely for the fact it will destroy cars it couldn't before.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Love Superchargers. Superb machine. The outside might be nicer a little understated but meh!