ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jamsport 326bhp s/charged R27

Cheers dude :) What charger did you go for? You'll love it mate, its unreal the difference from 260, so so quick! ordered my new coilover strut yesterday so should be back on the road next week ready for some vids!! When you putting your new charger on mate?

Yeah standard clutch guys. Cant sell the cams as its got one standard and one schrick. Reason being is apparently to stop the overlap. I have no idea what that means before anyone asks lol!

Ive gone for the same one again C30-94 with the spec ive gone for it should see 350 so i cant wait to see the difference from 260 :-D hopefully going to get the charger on after this weekend. Defo need to go out in yours sometime to see what its like with a diff.

Turbo LY R27
Yeah mate, Definatly! Where u based? The diff is unreal mate, sucks u into bends and doesn't wash out. Wow 350 is awesome! What injectors are you running? I've got to upgrade mine to 750's before I can get anymore power. I'm still on the biggest pully as well! Think with new injectors, a size smaller pully mine would hit roughly 350/60 so I've been told. This feels enough though lol!

I'm based in middlesbrough probs miles away from you :( my mate has a 197 with a Megane R26 engine running 270bhp & 300lbs ft & a R26 box & the diff on that is amazing, it would be good to see what it's like on supercharged Clio with the different power delivery.

I'm running 630cc injectors. What are yours at the minute? Mines the standard size pully 85mm I wasn't sure if you can change them on the Rotrex though?

Have you seen much difference in mpg since going stage 2? I only ask as when mine was stage 1 & driving normal the mpg was great it's better than my standard 197 haha so I was wondering how mine would change.

Allan-

ClioSport Club Member
Standard clutch is mental, the Kevlar one in mine at 326bhp had slippage sometimes really high up.

I hope this stays running longer than the fiesta they supercharged!

Running the Kevlar clutch on mine, i find it has quite a high bite and can be quite on off vs the standard clutch, but still can get it slipping if you give it full throttle. will be interesting to see how the Standard clutch holds up under 300+ bhp

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome mate. Love it! I'm looking to go down a similar route with my Trophy, the only real difference being less power; i.e. my current ITB/Schrick setup but adding a forged engine bulld into the mix. :D

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
^please don't, you've had enough bad luck already!
LMFAO! True... but I was thinking of doing it "properly" over however long it takes. The Trophy is a definite keeper so I was thinking of potentially sourcing a good new engine and going from there. Just need to find someone who would be interested in building it (and, of course, getting a couple more pennies together). :D

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Damnit, got to end and no video? Ill drive you point the camera, let me know when and where ;)