ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its been a while ...

Clio '02 1.4 16v
First clean of 2012, and first post for that matter. Since my last, ive got some new plates, just standard ones, and some stickers (haters gon' hate) lol, but i like them.

b495a285.jpg

e4f4d965.jpg

f2057144.jpg

08689bc5.jpg

Edition 30
As long as you're happy with it.

Personally I'd remove all stickers, standard rear lights and RS Grille.

Evo 5 RS
I take it you took the last shot before you cleaned it?

I'd put some standard rear lights on it and some 172 alloys. Theres a reason it's called sticker bombing you know, it's because it looks like a bombs hit it. Filled with bad grammar and scene bollox.

Clio
It's a Clio and that means I like it !

I wouldn't buy it! but if he gave it me I'd happily drive it round

Clio '02 1.4 16v
Its just having my car the way i want it. Ive noticed everyone on here just follows everyone else and likes everything everybody else likes, dont get me wrong i like a lot of the jobs on here, but i just do what i like. As you say each to their own.

Clio
There is a lot of the old copy whats cool on clio sport i.e the french flag decal on r.s grills

Theres a lot of hate for this car but its his and can do as he likes with what he bought.

I have a bog standard 04 dynamiquie thats shortly going up for sale after 8 years of ownership and i loved it as it was. just needed 195 50s to handle better

SQ5
Its just having my car the way i want it. Ive noticed everyone on here just follows everyone else and likes everything everybody else likes, dont get me wrong i like a lot of the jobs on here, but i just do what i like. As you say each to their own.

All the chavs do exactly what you do though....