ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It's been a while: The RB182 is back

An orange one
Looks brilliant scutch!

I prefer it without stripes, used to love RB with stripes but every chav has them on their fiesta / Corsa / gordini nowadays

Silver turinis and that car is immense!

PB 182 (1 of 29)
I'm going to say put the stripes back on, and when you eventually cave in and put them back on, I'm going to say remove them!

looks spot on mate, I'd be tempted to leave it now. Maybe colourcode the bullets blue with white font to match the rear sticker, and turinis in silver. Not essential though

This^^^ Looks mint!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
That looks good man!

How are u finding the ktec coilovers.

Spot on mate. Haven't had an issue with them and the ride height is fine. Was a bit clattery at first but that was sorted as there was a problem with a bolt on one of the rear shocks.

Proper job Neil. :cool:

My advice went to good use then. :eek:

Yeah cheers Chris. Still need to get the front bumper off to fit my 6000k's. I'm proper struggling as the bolt holding the bumper to the body on the drivers side will not come off at all. Just looks rusted and keeps turning.

I still havnt seen this yet? You hiding it?!

Hardly been out that far in it, TBF. Too busy tinkering and trying to stop it from the dreaded cut out which is all too common.

Lovely.

As good a driver as Senna was, he can't sign a car in a straight line. Yours is almost as wonky as Chris'.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Lovely.

As good a driver as Senna was, he can't sign a car in a straight line. Yours is almost as wonky as Chris'.

FLOL. Who signs their name straight?

Anyway, it's the car that's wonky, not the signature ;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Also, regarding that wonky signature, the decal actually comes with the birth-death date underneath, which I cut off. If I'd left that information on and stuck the sticker on straight using the constraints of the signature, the birth-death date would have been wonky.

So my signature strip is how it's intended to look. So was Christopher's, with that in mind.

Like this:
$(KGrHqN,!lME65,rVMh6BO9QRIU)+w~~60_35.jpg

Ahem.

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Car is sorted and running spot on again now. It was a lambda sensor issue. Amazing what an oxygen sensor can do to the performance and general running of a car.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Looks lovely apart from that exhaust almost being camouflaged.

Needs F1's or 2118's. I think the standard wheels ruin a nice looking car.

Yeah could do with cleaning the exhaust. Will do that tomorrow.

As for 2118's, no chance. Don't like them at all, I think they are too dinky. Matte black Turinis were supposed to be going on, but I got distracted with other things.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Apart from that stupid nipple ring on the front, I do like that.

clio 182 sport
lovely car ive noticed in a lot of threads the first thing people say is get new wheels. personally i think standard wheels look best on the 182 whatever the colour.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
lovely car ive noticed in a lot of threads the first thing people say is get new wheels. personally i think standard wheels look best on the 182 whatever the colour.

I think the stock wheels suit the car too, but I did want Turinis in black originally.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Sold this last night. Was nice to insure it again for a day just to drive it one last time. Such a nice car.

Since putting it up for sale, I'd had no less than 14 emails about it. Was quite surprising, but in the end it was sold to a guy I work with so I'll see it every day and he lives opposite my ex's parents so when I drop the kids off it'll be there as well.

For the money, I genuinely don't think there's a better overall package to a car around than the 182. It wouldn't shock me if I was to buy another in the future. Fun and cheap. Ish.

So long, Blue.