ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this a fair price? Clio 200 Albi Blue

Clio 182
Afternoon

Looking for some advise for my girlfriend who is selling her 200, she has owned it from new its a 60 plate with 15K miles on it....barely driven in she just potters too and throw from work in it. Now she has a job in London and literally has no need for a car anymore so is just selling it without a second though, I'm gutted! Never managed to persuade her to get me insured on it either.

Anyway its up for £10,999 - looks like it has never been out the show room and i think i got her to go above that magic 5K RPM mark once or twice, can see the whole forum wincing at this whole post.

Do you think she will get much interest for 11K? I think it really takes a look at it in the flesh to know you are almost getting a brand new car.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...postcode/rh117jf/page/4/radius/1500?logcode=p

I'm sure there was a bloke on clio197/200.net who was trying to sell his 60 plate Albi Blue 200 and started at £11000.He eventually came down to £9000 and then sold it to a Renault dealer.

Clio 182
Oh really that's not good, shame too because I think you get a lot of car for the money.

May not be the best time to sell either at this time of year, wel see what the interest levels are like anyway.

sounds fair to me i like it ;)

cs knocks huge amounts off cars with no cup pack or recaros :rasp:

Last edited:
  Clio 182
Yeh I know what you mean I thought no recaros was a bad shout but I really like her seats now, comfy and still hug you...there not a bad compromise.

lol at the gf pic...you can see her in real life when you purchase the 200 and add the recaros.

Weo

On the Auto trader add it says speedline wheels, Think they are the raider wheels mate.

Looks a clean tidy example but at this time of year I don't think she will get near £11k :(