ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is 60k really high miles?

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah the engine is running great, but i've had to change a few parts in the last year.

Two new driveshafts
Brake pads and discs
Cambelt
And just had the 72K service.

I'm happy with it though, except for the creaky drivers seat :dapprove:

But seeing as all but the driveshafts are consumables/servicing then that's not terrible :)

60k is nothing wouldn' ver worry me.

You can get worn springs dampers etc it all depends Mine were worn at a level I wasn't happy with at 50k but then gain I've driven Clios with over 100k on stock dampers and there fine for my standards.

IMo so long as he pice is rihgt I'd have no hesitation buying one.

D

deadonkey

Thats nothing.
Ive got a 1.2 16v 2002 with 101k on it. fair enough its using a bit of oil bit its reliable enough.

172 FF
mines on 69k and i bought it on 65k didn't think twice about milage as car is in good condition and got 30 day warranty for anything else only issue now is 72k service oh and its a 2002 172.

172cup
mines on 74k now... had FSH incl cambelt/waterpump about 4 weeks ago,,, and is better than it was at 24k!! Car is so much faster, and incredibly more responsive now than it ever has been.

Oh... and its in the 'for sale' section (free bump lol)