ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK

M240i
I got shown a 6 down the pub on Friday, it was in a case just like the 4, disguise you see...

True story.

AK

M240i
I might be imaging stuff, but has the vibrate changed, for texts anyway? Now does two, one after the other?

Slow red one
The hardest part if I do upgrade is once my 4 is sold going without the iphone untill the new one arrives! Was a right ball ache last year. Dunno how they'll improve it though, already does so much!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
  1. You didn't state where the source was from, which is why I questioned your laughable claim. So now that you've stated your "friend" works for Apple you can explain where? A shop? Call centre? Cupertino? Maybe he is Steve Jobs and you're chatting to him whilst he's off on sick leave? Basically, to sum it up for you, you're chatting s**t and you're "friend" doesn't know jack.
  2. Why should anyone bother reading the s**te you're poorly typing on a forum when you're obviously too f**king lazy and retarded to use a capital letter. At most it's two key strokes, not exactly rocket science or time consuming. Maybe your inside source "friend" could show you how it's done next time he's telling you trade secrets for one of the largest grossing brands to ever be created?
  3. See point 2, if you could be bothered to structure your sentences correctly people will be able to understand the drivel you type.

Why do people get so irate? It's completely pathetic. You're a grown man, if you don't like something, just ignore it.

Revels said:
a little birdy told me that there will be no button on the ipad 2 and it will be unlocked etc using gestures.

No. That's wrong.

And what happens if you don't have 4 or 5 fingers?

There will always be a home button.

i heard from an inside source otherwise. hense my saying so.

Who are you to say who I do and do not know?

It's what I've been told by a good friend. Not some douche in the pub

bumpasaurus.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL. Nice one, yeah I think I remember him saying now a few pages back.

Anyone who knows that kind of detail at this stage is either a Cupertino employee, with a frankly ridiculous disclosure statement in their contract of employment which they'd never break...

Or they're talking b****cks.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I didn't make anything up is the point I'm tryin to make. I've just stated what I was told. Fair cop if it's bullshit but people are getting irate at me which is pretty pathetic.

2014 Focus Titanium
I didn't make anything up is the point I'm tryin to make. I've just stated what I was told. Fair cop if it's bullshit but people are getting irate at me which is pretty pathetic.

Well what you said was way off the mark so you made it up that it was from an insider.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Anyone who knows that kind of detail at this stage is either a Cupertino employee, with a frankly ridiculous disclosure statement in their contract of employment which they'd never break...

Or they're talking b****cks.

For sure, you even have to bear in mind how impressive their secrecy tends to be considering that prototype parts will be coming in from vendors a long time before anything ever surfaces. Even when part leaks occur, it tends to be when they're in full production.

Even the teams inside the iPhone group are somewhat fragmented, it was a different group who did the CDMA rf portions to those who did the gsm, things can be and often are secret from people working inside the project.

DB.

BMW 440i
Really wish this was happening sooner, smashed my screen on my 3GS and the home button has to be pushed very hard!

I don't want to buy an iPhone 4 if there is a new one coming in September though and my insurance excess is £150.

Status
Not open for further replies.